• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

We finally got a nice, long rain and then the sun came out to a beautiful day.
Then, I was in the yard - and the mailman honked at me. Here's your box, he said.

Hmmmmm, I wonder what THAT is.

It turned out to be a great addition to my license plate collection - along with a sack of cigars.

Thank you very much @dawgie34203 . Very much appreciated !

licenseplate.jpg
license.jpg

We finally got a nice, long rain and then the sun came out to a beautiful day.
Then, I was in the yard - and the mailman honked at me. Here's your box, he said.

Hmmmmm, I wonder what THAT is.

It turned out to be a great addition to my license plate collection - along with a sack of cigars.

Thank you very much @dawgie34203 . Very much appreciated !

View attachment 73376
View attachment 73377
I’m picturing @dawgie34203 popping license plates off of cars while on vacation.

my license plate collection -
That’s cool, would like to hear more…

My grandpa had a shed FULL of license plates and hubcaps from all over the country when I was a kid. I think my uncle got all that stuff.

finished not long ago 3 days of 12 hour shifts at the hospital. Many nurses say doing your 3 day shifts all back to back is too much and I agree that it’s exhausting but it’s do able and having 4 days off is quite the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel. According to my manager, I’m right where I should be in my orientation rotation and she gave a lot of great feedback and perspective on some of the more challenging aspects of the last 3 days.
Even more so, the family was supportive and the kids welcomed me home every night.
I’m very happy with how this experiment is going.