• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Yeah.. been playing with them.. I like your idea. And the plastic casing.. I'm not crazy about it. Took some more pics after dark... with main light on, then off, then off with just the camera flash, then one of the "blues".

Idk. Too.. chintzy looking.. I think that's the word I'm looking for.

View attachment 75739

View attachment 75740

View attachment 75742

View attachment 75743

View attachment 75744

Do you have a link to what you were thinking about? Definitely gonna try something else... Thanks for the feedback too! 👍🙌🤘
Damn that is a beautiful sight 👌

I like it. Get a dog bed and I'm all set to join you.

That walk-in is just Phase 1.. and part of my patio/oasis remodel for the half year-plus of outdoor smoke time. The basement reno lounge with walk-in starts when I go to the D.R. end of Jan into Feb. Gonna be loud. Gonna have most of it done while gone. This is gonna look very different pretty soon:

genMbmob.1935689_29_0.jpg

The indoor lounge walk-in will be along the back there. All that different rock-wall will be blasted and polished and serve as 3 sides of the walk-in. There's been some work already done, this was realtor pic from when I bought the joint last year.

Plenty of room for a doge bed! There's gonna be Rabbits down there though. At least one.. but just to scrub the air! 🐕🐇😁💨💨💨

HAPPY!

Fi-Fi was running a little rough and making me nervous to take her too far into the boonies. I found a vacuum leak this morning and she is purring like a kitten.

The guys at deer camp always rib me a little bit because I have to Tinker with her, but invariably, somebody shoots a deer deep in the shit where they won't take their $80,000 trucks ..... FiFi to the rescue!

20201221_145001.jpg

HAPPY!

Fi-Fi was running a little rough and making me nervous to take her too far into the boonies. I found a vacuum leak this morning and she is purring like a kitten.

The guys at deer camp always rib me a little bit because I have to Tinker with her, but invariably, somebody shoots a deer deep in the shit where they won't take their $80,000 trucks ..... FiFi to the rescue!

View attachment 75882
I'm honestly curious what that would pull in on Bring A Trailer. That said, they will be upside down on their fourth $80,000 truck, and you'll still be rolling into camp each season in Fi Fi.

I'm honestly curious what that would pull in on Bring A Trailer. That said, they will be upside down on their fourth $80,000 truck, and you'll still be rolling into camp each season in Fi Fi.
I'm not sure I understand the first sentence? But I definitely understand the second one.😁

BAT is an auto auction website that is notorious for having mundane (and not-so-mundane) vehicles sell for ridiculous prices.
The 1979 F-150 with heavy frame, dual batteries and duel gas tanks is the #1 collectable Ford truck ever made but I have let mine goo too far and probably can't get much for it.☹️

So, "best-rated" humidifier on the market.. according to Wirecutter. Anyway, it has a great app that let's you do everything with it. I had the heat set at 65° initially, and this is the hygro furthest away from humidifier when I started it yesterday morn:

20231129_225135.jpg

Hard to see, I know, temp says 66.4°.. and 20% RH. I turned heat up to 70° and then started up this little guy with a gal of distilled:

20231129_230523.jpg

I've been out 3x since.. and have added 3 more gallons of water.. for a total of 4 gals. Just went out now to see if I was closer to my goal of mid 60s for the RH yet....

hygr0.jpg

🤔🤣🤣🤣

Time to make a water run... 🤦‍♂️😛💧💧💧

So, "best-rated" humidifier on the market.. according to Wirecutter. Anyway, it has a great app that let's you do everything with it. I had the heat set at 65° initially, and this is the hygro furthest away from humidifier when I started it yesterday morn:

View attachment 76003

Hard to see, I know, temp says 66.4°.. and 20% RH. I turned heat up to 70° and then started up this little guy with a gal of distilled:

View attachment 76005

I've been out 3x since.. and have added 3 more gallons of water.. for a total of 4 gals. Just went out now to see if I was closer to my goal of mid 60s for the RH yet....

View attachment 76006

🤔🤣🤣🤣

Time to make a water run... 🤦‍♂️😛💧💧💧
89% humidity where you are.. just open the door :)
IMG_0137.png