• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I’m with Jon! I’ve been to California, Vegas, and Arizona. I’m always thinking “This is 108°!!??” I’ll take this any day over 95° in Virginia.....
You know what?
Ok, you are right 😂

This makes me happy. It also makes me sad. It also makes me worried -- this hand control mechanical technology looks about as caveman as the setup I use in my own vehicles. That means that I really CAN drive a sports car, still. I'm not sure my marriage can handle this...

Regardless of what he calls it, anything that color of green l am calling it BRG!!! But I might be letting my Jaguar bias show a little...

Last edited:
Beach day with doggo. This was Enzo's first time to the beach, as far as I know, and he was great. He didn't go in the water, but neither did I. I think if he had a friend there to run around with, he would have jumped right in. It's hard to see through the haze, but there were cruise ships, empty container ships, and tankers just anchored and idle out there offshore.

C09AE552-6A90-413A-ACE8-C499A09D2CFF.jpeg

EB34674E-1616-45AD-BBC3-C78ED1CE2A38_1_201_a.jpeg

Happy we got our “Coyote proof” fence completed, now we finish the stucco at the bottom, and will match the house on this side:

View attachment 32990

And on this side, we are painting the lower part green to match the grass...

View attachment 32991
What’s the purpose Bill? To be able to let the dogs out and not worry about once of them being snatched and eaten? You don’t personally worry about a coyote attacking you guys do you?

What’s the purpose Bill? To be able to let the dogs out and not worry about once of them being snatched and eaten? You don’t personally worry about a coyote attacking you guys do you?
That is correct, sometimes we get home well after dark, and these coyotes are hungry and smart... The big ones can easily clear 7 feet, But any more they need a landing... I believed we were fine with our 6 foot fence inside our yard which has another 6 foot fence around it, not to mention our Shepherd mix who is about 80 lbs now... but, the wife wanted piece of mind...

That is correct, sometimes we get home well after dark, and these coyotes are hungry and smart... The big ones can easily clear 7 feet, But any more they need a landing... I believed we were fine with our 6 foot fence inside our yard which has another 6 foot fence around it, not to mention our Shepherd mix who is about 80 lbs now... but, the wife wanted piece of mind...
I understand they will lead a dog away from the home with a female, and then gang up, attack, and eat our poor pups.
If momma’s happy..... Well, you know! 😂

I understand they will lead a dog away from the home with a female, and then gang up, attack, and eat our poor pups.
If momma’s happy..... Well, you know! 😂
Yes, that is a favorite tactic of theirs... and when they attack, you (and everyone else) knows it, by all the noise... horrible.