• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I’m happy because I found out yesterday that insurance is going to fix my truck, rather than total it! I was rear ended two days before my road trip up to Boston a few weeks back. Unbeknownst to me, the hit bent my frame, nickeled my truck bed and accordions my trailer hitch (well I kinda knew about the trailer hitch, just oblivious to the extent). So according to the body shop, They need to replace everything behind the cab. I g et to keep the wheels and muffler but the frame, bed, tail gate and trailer hitch get replaced. $9k worth of new-ness!
So in unhappy news, Insurance called up today to tell me that after more damage was discovered, my truck is now totaled. I’m pretty sad about this. It was a good truck. Now I’m looking for something used and this process is not exciting.

So in unhappy news, Insurance called up today to tell me that after more damage was discovered, my truck is now totaled. I’m pretty sad about this. It was a good truck. Now I’m looking for something used and this process is not exciting.
Yes that sucks, I assume you were in an accident, so more importantly you are ok... That’s really all that matters, vehicle can always be replaced... But the buying process can be a pain in the arse...

I tried but the Y won’t let you do that.... completely related however, I kept going up to 7 mph for 1 minute then back down and I think everyone thought there was an earthquake each time
Well all joking aside, good for you For getting some!

Yes that sucks, I assume you were in an accident, so more importantly you are ok... That’s really all that matters, vehicle can always be replaced... But the buying process can be a pain in the arse...
It is. So far, nothing I’ve seen, for the money I’m willing to spend, excites me.

I tried but the Y won’t let you do that.... completely related however, I kept going up to 7 mph for 1 minute then back down and I think everyone thought there was an earthquake each time

Just keep it moving and change a little at a time, regarding your eating habits. Look into Intermittent Fasting, I live by it.

Just keep it moving and change a little at a time, regarding your eating habits. Look into Intermittent Fasting, I live by it.
Does it work without exercising? I'm only interested in exercise if there is a beautiful view or pow at the end at this point in my life.

I feel like the fact that I exercised more from the age 5-21 than most people do in their life is a good excuse to be lazy now! 😂

Does it work without exercising? I'm only interested in exercise if there is a beautiful view or pow at the end at this point in my life.

I feel like the fact that I exercised more from the age 5-21 than most people do in their life is a good excuse to be lazy now! 😂

It does!

Opening night of the football season tonight against a perennial playoff team from another division. Sadly we'll be missing probably our best player for the next 2 weeks, but should be a good one none the less.