• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Fantastic! We refinanced back in May at a rate that was crazy low!
For sure. It’s a shame we plan to move in a couple years. Could have dropped another 1% by opting for a 15 year and our mortgage would have only gone up like $200 from where it was previously. My buddy is at 2.35% on a 15 year. Which is insane

For sure. It’s a shame we plan to move in a couple years. Could have dropped another 1% by opting for a 15 year and our mortgage would have only gone up like $200 from where it was previously. My buddy is at 2.35% on a 15 year. Which is insane
Well, nevertheless I’m excited that your able to take advantage or lower rates. Now do something smart with that money, and I don’t mean Buy more cigars. Have you read Unshakable by Tony Robbins?

Well, nevertheless I’m excited that your able to take advantage or lower rates. Now do something smart with that money, and I don’t mean Buy more cigars. Have you read Unshakable by Tony Robbins?
I’ll PM you about that

My wife and I just locked that rate in ourselves. Feels like stealing.

Got a new cutter... Been wanting to try a V-Cutter for awhile, thanks to everyone for your recommendations... This one was in my budget, so figured I would give it a shot...View attachment 33045

I've been using it exclusively for a while, now. With a little care and attention, I even use it on thinner ring cigars, like Montecarlos and panatelas.

I've been using it exclusively for a while, now. With a little care and attention, I even use it on thinner ring cigars, like Montecarlos and panatelas.

love the V cut Use it on everything except small rings gage. Sharp punch on those

C514248D-E0EC-4871-9616-0018189A20CF.jpeg
One of my nieces (Samantha) had to cancel her wedding on the Cape this past June so my wife my sister and Sam redid the arrangements to be in our backyard. Down from 150 to45. Big tent, 8 tables that normally seat 10 will help to socialy distance everyone. She’s disappointed there will be no dance floor her father and are not.

I’m happy it’s almost over.

My wife and oldest son both had birthdays this past week. Between them both, I planned or helped plan 6 different celebrations (friends, wife’s family, my family, just us, etc.) yesterday was the final set of parties. I was so tried last night after it was all said and done. I’m still tired. I slept in till 8:30 this morning, and with little kids in the house, that is no easy task. Who knew that party planning could be so exhausting? Anyway, I’m glad that they both had a great time. Everything worked out very well. Now back to my nap.

Spent yesterday evening building Pergola for what will become our outside dining area. This morning finished up on all the damn 2x2’s on top, not fun... But I like the way it’s looking... I bought this as a kit but did not think it was y’all (tall) enough, so I extended the post 18” and will skirt the bottom 2’ with additional cedar and stain to match... If you read this and wondered why is y’all in the place of tall, it’s because autocorrect literally would not allow me to type the word tall and is still trying to correct me... 😂 Only in Texas 😂
59F281BC-28CC-4A6F-9C12-77B9D600F507.jpeg

Spent yesterday evening building Pergola for what will become our outside dining area. This morning finished up on all the damn 2x2’s on top, not fun... But I like the way it’s looking... I bought this as a kit but did not think it was y’all (tall) enough, so I extended the post 18” and will skirt the bottom 2’ with additional cedar and stain to match... If you read this and wondered why is y’all in the place of tall, it’s because autocorrect literally would not allow me to type the word tall and is still trying to correct me... 😂 Only in Texas 😂
View attachment 33109
Looks good!

The Indianapolis 500 is finally being run today! The "Month Of May" has always been special to me ever since I was a kid. Glad we decided to opt out of going this year -- with my buddy buying a house and my family moving to Europe, we figured that taking the year off would be the smartest decision. We usually would have had the tickets ordered last year, and in hand earlier this year. Covid pretty much ruined everything in 2020, as everyone knows, so we dodged a bullet there. It will be weird seeing the race with empty seats. On a different front, I am kind of glad that the race is not on Memorial Day weekend, as I always felt a little guilty getting excited about looking forward to watching (and then the excitement of finally going a few times) on what should be such a somber and reflective holiday weekend. No such worries today. Marco is on pole, so maybe today is the day an Andretti finally wins the 500 again. It wouldn't be the strangest thing to happen this year...

*EDIT* So, I've got this old Mario Andretti glass tubo cigar in my stash that I've had for 9-10 years, or so. Pretty sure I got it from someone on here, but don't remember exactly who or when. I've kept it as a novelty and never planned to get rid of it. However, I've decided that if Marco wins today, I'm going to smoke that thing this evening. Thirty-three drivers are risking their lives today; I may as well do the same...

Last edited:
Happy we are rolling along with the 11th year of the Fantasy Football Cash League! We need 2 more spots filled atm so stroll on by the Sports section if you've got 6 months with us and some cash to pay me for winning again.