• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Had a great time in Windsor today. Most of all I am reminded how badly my wife and I needed some re-connect time with how busy we have been with children and both having our own businesses. Spent the day with her cousin Peter today in Windsor. Beautiful place!

I’m happy to remember that sometimes we get so busy making a life that we forget to have a life!

Donella had to convince me to come on this trip. Now that I’m here and it’s almost time to go home I realize how silly that was. I hope I don’t forget. My business will still be there when I get home.

I love this! My daughter is the baby and we are still very close even though she is almost 16. She’s got her first boyfriend and I’m super jealous, so do enjoy the time dad. We are thinking about Amsterdam for Christmas. I’ll keep you posted if it does come to fruition.
Yes, please do! It’s only 40’ish minutes to get there, so I hope you can make it!

I’m happy to remember that sometimes we get so busy making a life that we forget to have a life!

Donella had to convince me to come on this trip. Now that I’m here and it’s almost time to go home I realize how silly that was. I hope I don’t forget. My business will still be there when I get home.
I got bit by the travel bug in 2012. On my first date with my GF I told her that traveling was very important to me, at this stage in my life. We just got back from our 2nd major trip. Work will be there in one form or another. The ability to travel and experience may not.

Someone fell asleep on the way to the train station today. She didn't mind getting up early all week on her break, but it's catching up to her. Don't know how many of these moments I have left (she refuses to stop growing), so I'm taking advantage of every second I get with her. We went to Eftoril Park today; an amusement park outside of Tilburg. She's getting to be a pro at navigating trains and busses!

Someone fell asleep on the way to the train station today. She didn't mind getting up early all week on her break, but it's catching up to her. Don't know how many of these moments I have left (she refuses to stop growing), so I'm taking advantage of every second I get with her. We went to Eftoril Park today; an amusement park outside of Tilburg. She's getting to be a pro at navigating trains and busses!

View attachment 28175

What break is she on? Our kids just had Fall Break last week.

You're experienced at raising girls, but enjoy it while she still likes you!

My little boy turns 5 in 4 days. We've had a countdown going and every day we ask him how many more sleeps until his bday. He's getting super psyched for it and even though we can't believe he's so "grown up" already its a very happy month for us.