• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

He was a good sport about it and picked up a punch afterwards. Didn’t scare him too much 😎

So my buddy @Corey269 is getting into cigars. I was trying (that’s the important word) to help him out by throwing a few sticks his way while he waits for some he ordered online.

One of the cigars I grabbed for him was a double banded, rich, oily torpedo. I’ve been eyeing it for a while since I received it, but thought he would get some joy out of it, so I handed it over.

What was it, you might ask? ‘The Punisher’.. After receiving a hilarious/ angry phone call, I realized I may have sent him one of the spiciest cigars on the market.

Though I may have accidentally steered him away from cigars for the near future, it was too funny not to share! 🤣
Ya wow was that one hot lips were burning only puffed it maybe 3 times n I was done sucked super funny story tho lol 😂

I went to an Open House for a Nursing degree tonight. I’m looking into what career path I’m going to take once my boys get a little bit older. It was a very informative meeting. It gave me a lot to think about.

I went to an Open House for a Nursing degree tonight. I’m looking into what career path I’m going to take once my boys get a little bit older. It was a very informative meeting. It gave me a lot to think about.
A fantastic option! And a rewarding one at that.

There is no way, I could be a nurse. I just don't have the patience :)

There is no way, I could be a nurse. I just don't have the patience :)
I’ve honed my patience over the last 5yrs with these kids. I can see how my wife thinks I’d be good in pediatrics. Anyways, it’s a path that I’m going to consider.
Another option is driving SnowCats! I had an interview at the local ski hill and have an offer to drive SnowCats and do grooming if I can make it work this ski season. I’m excited about this too, though it is not a career option, just something to help pass the time while I get my other ducks in a row.

I’ve honed my patience over the last 5yrs with these kids. I can see how my wife thinks I’d be good in pediatrics. Anyways, it’s a path that I’m going to consider.
Another option is driving SnowCats! I had an interview at the local ski hill and have an offer to drive SnowCats and do grooming if I can make it work this ski season. I’m excited about this too, though it is not a career option, just something to help pass the time while I get my other ducks in a row.
Umm, definitely option B!

I worked a ski season at Crested Butte, way back in 98-99 and it was the best experience. Granted, I was 24 with no responsibilities..............well, besides my Jeep and student loan payments. Lots of things went on, during that time and I wouldn't change any part of it.

Anyway, I got to drive the cats a few times, along with running the ski lifts and a few other things. I worked in the ski rental shop, renting skis/snowboards to tourists, along with tuning skis and snowboards. One of the ski patrol guys, was a roommate of mine and they had left 2 ski mobiles out in front of the slope bar. We took a joy ride on those and then moved them to the top of the nearest hill, then rode shovels back down the hill. Those ski patrol guys were pissed, but they got over it once we paid for their beer.

I've been looking to move back, ever since......but life got in the way!

I worked a ski season at Crested Butte, way back in 98-99 and it was the best experience. Granted, I was 24 with no responsibilities..............well, besides my Jeep and student loan payments. Lots of things went on, during that time and I wouldn't change any part of it.

Anyway, I got to drive the cats a few times, along with running the ski lifts and a few other things. I worked in the ski rental shop, renting skis/snowboards to tourists, along with tuning skis and snowboards. One of the ski patrol guys, was a roommate of mine and they had left 2 ski mobiles out in front of the slope bar. We took a joy ride on those and then moved them to the top of the nearest hill, then rode shovels back down the hill. Those ski patrol guys were pissed, but they got over it once we paid for their beer.

I've been looking to move back, ever since......but life got in the way!
Where is Created Butte?