• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Yes, you are correct... only in the midwest (Montana mostly) count 1 side...
Interesting!

I knew when I hunted elk in New Mexico they only counted one side but I'm curious how whitetails are scored since the main scoring methods, Boone and Crockett, Pope and Young, etc. all consider both sides and the difference in symmetry?

Leaving tomorrow for a 3 day Avalanche safety course. Staying at my best friend from high schools house, so should be a great weekend.
Good skill to have if you’re going to play in the back country.

Received my "surveys" from the presentation I gave at a women's health conference in early October today. Tons of heartfelt messages from people either thanking me for sharing or sharing their own experiences and how they mirrored our journey. 196 people watched Live during the conferences and over 2700 have watched it since on their website. Yikes!!!

Between hunters, hikers and sewing this is a kick ass thread at this point ( I vote both sides on the moose ).
I have a sign in my man cave that has a picture of a motorcycle and the captions says "You will never see one of these parked in front of a shrink's office". Maybe it's something like that? I wouldn't know about the sewing though:cool:

Happy that I had another article published, please check it out and let me know what you think:
Really good article Bill. This is an ongoing conversation I have with my 12 year old. He's getting to the age that stupid needs to hurt for him to learn so I am trying to balance that and still keeping him safe.

I am a Poppa for the second time... My daughter just had her second baby less than an hour ago, both mother and child are doing great... We have a grandson Wesley Thomas who is 16 months old and now a beautiful baby girl, Haisley Mae 6lbs 11oz Probably be a few days before we get to see her in person because of hospital restrictions, but we couldn't be more excited!!!