• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Offer letter received, signed, and returned!!!
Tentative start date 8/2.
Now I gotta study for the piss test and background check. 😁
Absolutely wonderful news. Congratulations! I hope it's everything you want and more.

Floyd T

The next three days are the highlight of my year. My son and I play in his three day member guest tournament and his club does an outstanding job with the event.

My son caddied for me when I played in a US Amateur qualifier and I caddied for him when he passed his PAT to get his pro card.

For me, it's one of those incredibly special father-son events.

We typically get so hammered on Thursday that we play like crap on Friday, recover Saturday, and barely miss the big money. I am going to try to limit my drinking today.

The next three days are the highlight of my year. My son and I play in his three day member guest tournament and his club does an outstanding job with the event.

My son caddied for me when I played in a US Amateur qualifier and I caddied for him when he passed his PAT to get his pro card.

For me, it's one of those incredibly special father-son events.

We typically get so hammered on Thursday that we play like crap on Friday, recover Saturday, and barely miss the big money. I am going to try to limit my drinking today.
That sounds awesome! Post a picture and good luck on Friday!

That sounds awesome! Post a picture and good luck on Friday!
Thanks Jon! I will do that! The luck I need is probably today. There are so many opportunities to have a beer with so many people it's hard to abstain. It will start at about 10 AM and go till about 11 PM..........I am really going to try.........I swear I am......really! I hope!

Getting paid to sit on my front porch smoking cigars and drinking coffee?! Can't work this morning, as I am being migrated to to another Domain and the process is not starting. So no email and no Passwords to access our Servers or Resources to do any work. I think that is something to be happy about......at least until the next possible issue in the process.