• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Happy that I was on James Sim’s @Smokin'Sims list of people to smoke with and that we made it happen. We had a great time and I was a little wobbly after basically not having any alcohol since going to Jeff’s cabin in March.

It was a fantastic evening. My favorite thing about CP is getting to meet fellow members as I travel around the world. Hope to meet more. Looking forward to meeting Thoughts this weekend.

At Universal with my family and older brother’s family. I am freakin worn out. Drinking beer in bed😆

View attachment 45473

We were there 2 years ago, same time and we sweated our asses off. But the Harry Potter experience and Hogwarts, totally made up for it. We didn’t wait in the 4 hour line for the Hagrid ride.

Amazing how rides have changed over the years. I thought the Texas Giant @ Six Flags was the shit, growing up.

We were there 2 years ago, same time and we sweated our asses off. But the Harry Potter experience and Hogwarts, totally made up for it. We didn’t wait in the 4 hour line for the Hagrid ride.

Amazing how rides have changed over the years. I thought the Texas Giant @ Six Flags was the shit, growing up.
Harry Potter was definitely the best!

So true. I know that the trainers will have already told you, but make sure that everyone in your family is on the same page as far as commands and handling go. I wish I could get my two ladies to get on board with that concept; and they wonder why "he only listens to youuuuu...".
Funny you say that. We trained our dog. The silent hand commands when I do them are crisp and clear. With the wife they are all flowy and showy. The dog looks at her like wtf do you want me to do. Haha

So my wife and kids are terrible at keeping secrets. For my upcoming 45th they surprised me tonight with my gift a bit early but I’m not complaining!! She knew I wanted to get a decorative stand ashtray for the new house and I guess found someone on Etsy that made this. Absolutely perfect and love everything about it!

View attachment 44989View attachment 44990View attachment 44991View attachment 44992

Wow, Steve, that thing is gorgeous. Does she have a sister? All I could manage is this one from ePay and I had to buy it myself. (Although I do love it, it's identical to one my old uncle used to have long ago.)

20210626_104259.jpg