• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

I had the hardest and most important exam I’ve had in nursing on Thursday. I got above the average and the average was just above the failing line. I survived!

Edit to add, I don’t think I properly expressed how hard this test was and how important it was for me to get above 80- which is the cut off point in this program and if you notice, the average was just above 80.
340E7828-2E8F-43E6-AE83-4EB686E789BC.png

Last edited:
I had the hardest and most important exam I’ve had in nursing on Thursday. I got above the average and the average was just above the failing line. I survived!

Edit to add, I don’t think I properly expressed how hard this test was and how important it was for me to get above 80- which is the cut off point in this program and if you notice, the average was just above 80.
View attachment 53539
Nice job Jon!

I'm happy for you!

View attachment 53539
Nice job Jon!

I'm happy for you!

Back