• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

My grandson and I found this abandoned car out in the woods by my cabin. We had a blast looking for the hood release and a key. Finally
found the hood release and it looks like we could possibly get it running!
:cool: Use it for a UTV.
View attachment 58789
1) It has a plate, so chances are it was stolen, hooned to death, and then ditched when they were bored with it. Not sure if you meant "we did" as you really did talk to the previous registered owner and they said it was cool to keep, or if you meant it as, "Finders Keepers".

2) Suzi Sidekicks/Geo Trackers make surprisingly good trail bombers. Put some good tires on it, take the doors off of it, and that thing is going to be a blast!

1) It has a plate, so chances are it was stolen, hooned to death, and then ditched when they were bored with it. Not sure if you meant "we did" as you really did talk to the previous registered owner and they said it was cool to keep, or if you meant it as, "Finders Keepers".

2) Suzi Sidekicks/Geo Trackers make surprisingly good trail bombers. Put some good tires on it, take the doors off of it, and that thing is going to be a blast!
It was on a neighbor's property. I called her and she said she knew who left it there.

The VA is doing a CAT scan of my brain today to try to find the source of headache pain.

I'll bet my best five cigars that they find one!

In another thread where the calendar was mentioned

ChuckJr said:
Can't wait for August!

Now awaiting December!

Picked up our second GD over the weekend. We’ll be a guardian household for the breeder and she’ll go back/forth when/if she whelps a litter of pups. Her name is Sequel, the breeder named her that because she’s the second generation for her line. 7 months old, 80-90 lbs and unfortunately, hasn’t had a lot of work with commands and is really skiddish. She walks great on a leash and does have kennel training, at least. I gotta figure out how to get her to drink, at least like a normal dog. I think her water bowl or trough was outside and she sticks her entire face in the water and inhales it. I’m concerned about her drinking too fast, but also dropping about a gallon of water, each time she drinks.

She’s gonna be a big girl.E24F4770-2AB2-4721-BDAC-5CFE238DBA8A.jpeg

23D0F4F0-B280-4150-99D8-ADB6B64A2445.jpeg

7AF874CD-B66F-4EBC-A730-AB0B09A6EE0E.jpeg

Picked up our second GD over the weekend. We’ll be a guardian household for the breeder and she’ll go back/forth when/if she whelps a litter of pups. Her name is Sequel, the breeder named her that because she’s the second generation for her line. 7 months old, 80-90 lbs and unfortunately, hasn’t had a lot of work with commands and is really skiddish. She walks great on a leash and does have kennel training, at least. I gotta figure out how to get her to drink, at least like a normal dog. I think her water bowl or trough was outside and she sticks her entire face in the water and inhales it. I’m concerned about her drinking too fast, but also dropping about a gallon of water, each time she drinks.

She’s gonna be a big girl.View attachment 58844

View attachment 58845

View attachment 58846
This works pretty well for our giant dog.

I am happy the results of CAT scan of my brain didn't show any trauma.

What it did show was severe arthritis in the neck and base of skull which "could" effect my ability to concentrate, focus, and my memory. Now we have to figure out if anything can be done about it.

So..................

1. This could explain why my golf game sucks.
  2. If I seem a bit stupider lately, you will know why. And no fair busting my balls about it either! I never bust anyone else's balls!😜

I am happy the results of CAT scan of my brain didn't show any trauma.

What it did show was severe arthritis in the neck and base of skull which "could" effect my ability to concentrate, focus, and my memory. Now we have to figure out if anything can be done about it.

So..................

1. This could explain why my golf game sucks.
  2. If I seem a bit stupider lately, you will know why. And no fair busting my balls about it either! I never bust anyone else's balls!😜
That is great news. Not so much about the arthritis, but hopefully treatable. Look at the bright side though if your memory is not that sharp you won't remember how bad of a golf swing you have