• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

About a week ago I drove over to the base in Germany to receive hearing aids (I wrote about ordering them a few month ago). Despite everything else that is wrong with me, hearing aids were just that one bridge too far for me to accept. I can't believe I waited so long to do this -- my quality of life, and the QOL of those around me -- has improved drastically. I watched a movie out in the living room with the family for the first time in as long as I can remember at a reasonable volume and no subtitles. The first few days, it was like my life was in ASMR; I heard EVERYTHING. One of the best decisions I've made, no question.

(Preemptive obligatory "What?" comment.)

B9EBD404-BF2E-4261-9AE4-4782CC08BFA9.jpeg3D8F38C2-7A59-4D3E-826D-DD09CB93FCD3.jpeg

About a week ago I drove over to the base in Germany to receive hearing aids (I wrote about ordering them a few month ago). Despite everything else that is wrong with me, hearing aids were just that one bridge too far for me to accept. I can't believe I waited so long to do this -- my quality of life, and the QOL of those around me -- has improved drastically. I watched a movie out in the living room with the family for the first time in as long as I can remember at a reasonable volume and no subtitles. The first few days, it was like my life was in ASMR; I heard EVERYTHING. One of the best decisions I've made, no question.

(Preemptive obligatory "What?" comment.)

View attachment 64739View attachment 64740
Slow transformation into... One day you will have to save all of us
1674067082773.png