• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

The walk-in has been delivered.. poor delivery guys.. was pouring out..

20230705_170342.jpg

This is the same model that the company used as a customer testimonial for me. It's two towns over from me and turns out they know my step-dad.. total coincidence! Here's their finished model (it's not a humi!):

Resized_Resized_1683085371684_150161822086871001001001.jpeg

Insulation and cedar walling delivered this Friday. Got a really nice GE Smart window unit AC.. super quiet and efficient and has remote control AND an app that I can use to control it remotely... they've come a long way since I bought a window unit last! 😆🥶👍

20230705_205615.jpg

ETA: This structure was at the dealership about an hour south of me. My mom and step-dad were going to that town before I had seen it in-person, and I asked if they'd look at it.. especially my step-dad, a retired structural engineer. So this is short vid my mom took and sent to me couple months ago:

Last edited:
Got word that the daughters ankle will only need an ankle brace, and she will just need to stay off of it as much as she can, no exercising for a few weeks, and can drive as long as she can safely apply the brakes without discomfort.

Really the only concern is the tendons and how they heal, and a little chip of bone in there, that the doc said won’t require surgery unless it begins to bother her too much.

Never heard her so excited about a doctor appointment lol.

The walk-in has been delivered.. poor delivery guys.. was pouring out..

View attachment 70056

This is the same model that the company used as a customer testimonial for me. It's two towns over from me and turns out they know my step-dad.. total coincidence! Here's their finished model (it's not a humi!):

View attachment 70057

Insulation and cedar walling delivered this Friday. Got a really nice GE Smart window unit AC.. super quiet and efficient and has remote control AND an app that I can use to control it remotely... they've come a long way since I bought a window unit last! 😆🥶👍

View attachment 70058

ETA: This structure was at the dealership about an hour south of me. My mom and step-dad were going to that town before I had seen it in-person, and I asked if they'd look at it.. especially my step-dad, a retired structural engineer. So this is short vid my mom took and sent to me couple months ago:

Looks good Dan!