• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

hmmmmmmm

Still waitin' to see where the chess piece moves... :whistling:

348px-Chess_piece_-_White_pawn.JPG

3 User(s) are reading this topic
3 Members: souldog24ca, ddepaola, Brazilla

Easy there SD. He's taking stock of the situation and will probably take the suggestion.

Copy that Gary...MAN ALIVE your new avatar creeps me out a little bit!!! :sign:

FOR WILKEY:

kettler_large_checkers.jpg

and

chinese-checkers-hexagonal.jpg

(more complicated, imo.)

Here ya go!!:

garden-darts.jpg

I tried to find someone stabbed with one, but my Google-fu is interrupted by my need to respond to a business alarm call!!!

:SWOOSH!!:

I'd also add that maybe, just maybe, you want to PM a senior member and talk this through with them.

Wilkey

Yeah Brazilla, PM CoventryCat86.

Bill, will be more than willing to help you see the light and get you started on the path to righteousness. :thumbs:

He worked wonders with me... :whistling: :sign:

*edit* No seriously don't do that :laugh: Just sit back with a good cigar and relax and let the anger go away... its good for the soul.

There is no shortage of internet cigar boards. Each has its own unique personality quirks - both good and bad. To each our own as to which one best fits us.

I’d like to take this opportunity to sincerely apologize for losing my temper and subsequently making tasteless remakes to the members and respected seniors of this community. Apologies were sent last night to Dale in a PM and other senior members were consulted. I’d like to try to salvage this situation and hopefully time might heal the damage done.

Respectively
Bear Kidwill aka Brazilla

I'd like to take this opportunity to sincerely apologize for losing my temper and subsequently making tasteless remakes to the members and respected seniors of this community. Apologies were sent last night to Dale in a PM and other senior members were consulted. I'd like to try to salvage this situation and hopefully time might heal the damage done.

Respectively
Bear Kidwill aka Brazilla

Nice. Nice TRY!

"We now return you to our regularly scheduled program!"

Back