• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hockey

BTW #2, who in God's name wears a green hockey jersey?...and what self respecting Rangers fan would send it to you? What a jerk that guy must be.

Alright, this made me laugh my ass off! I'll rock a green D-Wings St. Patty's Day hat, but not a green jersey!
laugh.gif

"I'll post a pic or two later today."
This I gotta see! :sign:

This is the jersey that has carried the Flyers to 5 straight wins! Thanks again Gary!
DSC00051.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

I almost pissed myself when the Philly fans started singing "ole, ole, ole, ole." I hate that the Habs fans do it all the time so to hear it sung by the Philly fans warmed my heart.

Damn, it's gotten awfully quiet in here! Too bad there aren't any Habs fans running around! :sign:

Damn, it's gotten awfully quiet in here! Too bad there aren't any Habs fans running around! :sign:

Alright, I'll step up. The first two games were ugly, no doubt about it. But as a fan of a team that just came back from 3-0, I hope you're not getting too excited about a 2-0 lead just yet. ;)

Thursday night, back at the Bell Centre... well, we'll just see what happens.

Damn, it's gotten awfully quiet in here! Too bad there aren't any Habs fans running around!
sign.gif

Alright, I'll step up. The first two games were ugly, no doubt about it. But as a fan of a team that just came back from 3-0, I hope you're not getting too excited about a 2-0 lead just yet.
wink.gif

Thursday night, back at the Bell Centre... well, we'll just see what happens.

Oh no, I'm not getting ahead of myself at all. If you've noticed, I've downplayed everything so far to this point. I know how dangerous the Habs are, we're just riding a hot goalie right now. We've gotten outshot, out worked, everything except outscored. If Leighton tanks, we're done.

Leighton is definitely hot right now. We're just getting a taste of what Washington and Pittsburgh, at least for the first couple of games in that series, must have felt.

Still Leighton is what? Your 17th string goalie! If he's who you guys pull out when your top goalies go down, I would hate to see who you would bring out next in the event that he does tank.

Tomorrow night should be a good one.

Interesting fact: There are more Canadians playing for Flyers than the Habs. And Jonesey, beware the Forum Ghosts.

Doc.

Leighton is definitely hot right now. We're just getting a taste of what Washington and Pittsburgh, at least for the first couple of games in that series, must have felt.

Still Leighton is what? Your 17th string goalie! If he's who you guys pull out when your top goalies go down, I would hate to see who you would bring out next in the event that he does tank.

Tomorrow night should be a good one.

So true. What people don't see is that when we picked Leighton up on waivers (after we demolished him when he was in net for Carolina) is that he went 16-5-2 with a 2.12 GAA. People see a journeyman that's never eally played well, but give the chance to start, he's been great. He was 1 minute away from getting a shutout against Boston when they pulled Rask for the extra attacker, plus he completed a shutout that he didn't get credit for. The story has changed from Halak carrying the Habs through the first couple rounds to what Leighton is currently doing. It's amazing what a change of scenery, a new goalie coach, and some minor tweeking to his game has done. He's started four games with 2 shutouts and is tied for the playoff lead in that department!

That certainly was an ugly game. I don't think anyone expected any less from the Habs than what they gave tonight. I think it was big for them that Cammalleri score, I think it was big for them to get a PP goal, I think it was big for them to throttle Leighton after the two shutouts. We've gotten outworked and outshot in all three games in this series. If we can't get more pucks on net and get the Canadiens out of our zone, we're in trouble.

Certainly was painful for me to watch. Thankfully my son had a Little League game tonight so I didn't start watching until midway through the second.

That certainly was an ugly game. I don't think anyone expected any less from the Habs than what they gave tonight. I think it was big for them that Cammalleri score, I think it was big for them to get a PP goal, I think it was big for them to throttle Leighton after the two shutouts. We've gotten outworked and outshot in all three games in this series. If we can't get more pucks on net and get the Canadiens out of our zone, we're in trouble.

Certainly was painful for me to watch. Thankfully my son had a Little League game tonight so I didn't start watching until midway through the second.

I was sad to see Camalleri leave the Kings but I am glad he found a great home with the Habs. His is really playing well and is a score threat as we kinda was here in LA. :thumbs:

I think the Blackhawks are going to take it all. They look great! Speed and the puck handling is phenomenal.

Where are the San Jose Shark fans?

I think the Blackhawks are going to take it all. They look great! Speed and the puck handling is phenomenal.

Where are the San Jose Shark fans?

Where are the Sharks fans?? ...pffffft. Where have you been all thread long? It's easy to come in during the conference finals wondering where another teams fans are. :sign::rolleyes:

Sharks are in a deep hole now. Today's game was not as exciting as the first period of game 2.

Sharks are in a deep hole now. Today's game was not as exciting as the first period of game 2.

Not saying a thing for a reason! As soon as I commended my Avs they lost....can not spit on my home team by cheering for them just yet!

I'm very glad they're losing the race! IMO, they don't deserve to be in the playoffs! :p

Sucks to be a hockey player. One of the Blackhawks lost 3 of his teeth today, by getting a puck slammed in his face. Ouch! Why don't they wear full masks? It is not like teeth grow back.

Good win for the Blackhawks who haven't won the Stanley Cup since early 1960's. Can they win it all? Time will tell.
Funny how the team captain will not touch the Conference trophy.

Sharks are a very good team. I expected a tougher match, but not so.

Good luck Phil or Mont.

Sucks to be a hockey player. One of the Blackhawks lost 3 of his teeth today, by getting a puck slammed in his face. Ouch! Why don't they wear full masks? It is not like teeth grow back.

Can't be a true hockey players without losing some teeth in the process! Just ask Devil Doc. They didn't wear any helmets back then, let alone pads for comfort! And the played with an oid moldy biscuit as a puck, as well as walked sis miles in the snow to get to the frozen pond!