• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hockey

Although if you put beer league goalies in the gear they used to wear with no helmet and couch cushions for pads I bet they'd dive out of the way of most of those shots! :)

I have to agree to that! Personally, I just can't wait for the season to begin... I'm going through withdrawals here!

That makes two of use buddy.... I cant wait to start the shit talking about the Red Wings :D

And here I thought hockey fans were gentlemen. Must only be the Central Division fans...

Although if you put beer league goalies in the gear they used to wear with no helmet and couch cushions for pads I bet they'd dive out of the way of most of those shots! :)

I have to agree to that! Personally, I just can't wait for the season to begin... I'm going through withdrawals here!

That makes two of use buddy.... I cant wait to start the shit talking about the Red Wings :D

And here I thought hockey fans were gentlemen. Must only be the Central Division fans...
The Red Wings?? That's right, signing Mike Modano is going to get them the cup this year. :rolleyes:

I don't know about you guys, but this off season has felt like a stroll through this:
desert2.jpg

The Red Wings?? That's right, signing Mike Modano is going to get them the cup this year. :rolleyes:

I may not be able to speak for him, but I'm definitely going to be watching Howard and Abdelkader this year, in addition to Holmstrom and Datsyuk. Draper's performance last year was so shitty, he's dead to me.

Draper's performance last year was so shitty, he's dead to me.

It is sad to hear that you are writing off Draper like that homie. He's been a pretty good player for a long time now and has contributed here and there as far as the scoring goes. We will need to see if we can hit up a Kings v Red Wings game this year.

I have to admit the only sport I follow closely is football, but if there was a second place it is hockey. I hate basketball and baseball is just boring as can be.
I lived on LI all my life, so I'm a definite Islanders fan. Too bad they never quite got back to the glory days.

There's nothing like a sport where you can get legally punched in the face. It keeps egos in check, and I love that. First real big mouth that hits the NHL will find very soon there will be no teeth left in that mouth.

I only recognize 2 players on the Blackhawks. Everyone else left town. :0
I don't blame them, I left that crumby town years ago. :laugh:

Lots of excitement surrounding the Bruins this year. 11,571 showed up at the Garden to watch the Baby B's take on the NYI rookies. Bruins won 5-2. Caron, the 2008 first round draft pick, scored a hat trick and Seguin had two assists. The match featured 73 penalty minutes. Should be an interesting rematch tonight. The Islanders' rookies took a run at Joe Colborne, another 2008 first rounder, sending him to the hospital.

Doc.

This just in from Pat Burns." I am not dead." No shit, an Ottawa newspaper reported his demise this morning. Needless to say Burns is pissed.

Doc.

His quotes to Bob McKenzie of TSN were great, "Here we go again. They're trying to kill me before I'm dead. I come to Quebec to spend some time with my family and they say I'm dead. I'm not dead, far fucking from it. They've had me dead since June. Tell them I'm alive. Set them Straight."

His quotes to Bob McKenzie of TSN were great, "Here we go again. They're trying to kill me before I'm dead. I come to Quebec to spend some time with my family and they say I'm dead. I'm not dead, far fucking from it. They've had me dead since June. Tell them I'm alive. Set them Straight."

Is everyone in Canada that bored to the point where they are starting to falsify peoples deaths :laugh: . Glad Pat is alive and in addition the pre season is nearing. Time to dust of the radio and tune into Kings games once again. To all the Socal hockey fans we should have a great together to for watching hockey and to enjoy a cigar! Can we tailgate at the Staples Center in the parking lot? (Just a thought of course)

We get highlights and twitter updates about goals scored in preseason training camp intra squad games. Yes we are that bored.

We get highlights and twitter updates about goals scored in preseason training camp intra squad games. Yes we are that bored.

We got that beat, considering we still have the Red Sox and Patriots playing. 14,100 fans showed up for the 2nd Baby B's vs the NYI rookies game.:0 And practices are SRO. If you don't live in an original six town or Canada you haven't had the true NHL experience.

Doc.

We got that beat, considering we still have the Red Sox and Patriots playing. 14,100 fans showed up for the 2nd Baby B's vs the NYI rookies game.:0 And practices are SRO. If you don't live in an original six town or Canada you haven't had the true NHL experience.

Doc.

Doc makes me sad being that I do not live in a non original six city or live in Canada. On another note that is impressive that 14 thousand people should up for a preseason hockey event with the Pats and Socks still playing.

Is everyone in Canada that bored to the point where they are starting to falsify peoples deaths :laugh: . Glad Pat is alive and in addition the pre season is nearing. Time to dust of the radio and tune into Kings games once again. To all the Socal hockey fans we should have a great together to for watching hockey and to enjoy a cigar! Can we tailgate at the Staples Center in the parking lot? (Just a thought of course)

Not sure. I'd be surprised. Would be awsome if we could. Food, cigars, and beer and then the game. I'd be down to help out!

Not sure. I'd be surprised. Would be awsome if we could. Food, cigars, and beer and then the game. I'd be down to help out!

I would have to believe that it would be possible. Assuming the parking lots are open at an early enough time. THis may be a great idea to pass onto LetsGoKings.com and may be use Rinkrat's connections or if we can get enough people together say 20+ we cant grab a luxury box and probably plan something with Staples guest services. Only snag would be the beer with the whole drinking in public laws and what not.

I can't wait for Saturday. I have tickets for the Sabres first home game in the 200 level club. We are playing the Maple Leafs. The best part is the tickets were only $20 a piece. A regular season Maple Leafs game in the same section is about $180.

I can't wait for Saturday. I have tickets for the Sabres first home game in the 200 level club. We are playing the Maple Leafs. The best part is the tickets were only $20 a piece. A regular season Maple Leafs game in the same section is about $180.

Assuming you can find any to buy.