• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hockey

Bruins beat the fuggin' Habs last night thanks to Rask's goaltending. They played a great 22 min. and then hung on, being out shot 17-4 in the 3rd period, to win 4-2. It's only pre-season, but beating the Habs is beating the Habs.:thumbs:

Doc.

I'm so excited for hockey season to start again! GAh, baseball season last nearly forever! Chicago traded a bunch of great talent so I'm anxious to see how they stand this year. I'm betting playoffs but maybe not Finals/Cup material this year.

it's hard to screw with the team chemistry that much and not have a let down. Still, Chicago will still be a strong team and I predict a good bounce-back season for Turco.

Kings vs Ducks tonight. GO KINGS!!!

it's hard to screw with the team chemistry that much and not have a let down. Still, Chicago will still be a strong team and I predict a good bounce-back season for Turco.

I feel bad for Duck fans out there. I know its only the preseason but wow did the Kings manhandle that game. Just want to see more production from Teemu..... he is on my fantasy team lol

I feel bad for Duck fans out there. I know its only the preseason but wow did the Kings manhandle that game. Just want to see more production from Teemu..... he is on my fantasy team lol

I don't. Let them cry themselves to sleep using their championship banners as a blanket. I don't remember them feeling sorry for Kings fans when the Kings were at the bottom of the league.

Not that I'm bitter, or anything. Go Kings Go!!! :thumbs:

I'm so excited for hockey season to start again! GAh, baseball season last nearly forever! Chicago traded a bunch of great talent so I'm anxious to see how they stand this year. I'm betting playoffs but maybe not Finals/Cup material this year.

How do you guys like Campbell? I watched him grow here in Buffalo, and he was a great talent, and a maddening talent all at the same time. How has he been for you guys?

All right the season has started and the hated Ducks are already 0-1. This day can not go any better then it has. On a side note, it was really really scary to hear that Atlanta's goal collapsed two minutes into the game, story Here however I am glad to hear he is done fine at a local hospital.

Tyler Seguin's first goal, a break away. 2 min. into the highlight film

My link

Eat your hearts out, Leafs fans.:p

Doc.

Isn't a little early for scoreboard watching? Grapes says the Leafs make the playoffs this season. First time I ever doubted that fella. Personally, I'm looking forward to another lottery pick, courtesy of Toronto.

Doc.

Isn't a little early for scoreboard watching? Grapes says the Leafs make the playoffs this season. First time I ever doubted that fella. Personally, I'm looking forward to another lottery pick, courtesy of Toronto.

Doc.

When you cheer for the Leafs or the Jays you take it when you can get it.

I bet the Bruins end up trading that pick this year or during the draft for something tangible.

The Sabres are going to be in the red this year if all the Leaf fans don't come down to pay for seats at twice what they are for non-Leafs games.

Most, last year though there was a big media push in TO as there were about 3 or 4 hundred unsold tickets in Buffalo for the Leafs game. Same thing is happening here in Ottawa. Previously the Sens could count on a sell out vs TO at home as people made the road trip but the last couple of years, and I suspect this will be the same, there's been 500-1000 seats available at games.

How 'bout them B's. 3-1 over the caps and Lucic gets a Gordie Howe hat trick.

Doc.

Kings are 4-1, squeaked by Carolina last night and going against Phoenix tonight. Top o' the division, baby! Go Kings!!!

The Kings look good, it'd be nice to see them get a good run going in the play offs. Robitialle was on the radio up here the other day, the team seems to have some good direction going between him and Lombardi.

The Kings look good, it'd be nice to see them get a good run going in the play offs. Robitialle was on the radio up here the other day, the team seems to have some good direction going between him and Lombardi.

This might be the year the leafs start putting the hammer on Buffalo..... I like the way your team is being built. Conversely, I hate the way the Sabres are built. The leafs are getting bigger and stronger, while most of the Sabres are 5"11 190 and un-physical.

This might be the year the leafs start putting the hammer on Buffalo..... I like the way your team is being built. Conversely, I hate the way the Sabres are built. The leafs are getting bigger and stronger, while most of the Sabres are 5"11 190 and un-physical.

TO spent 23 million on defense. They'd better be building it right.

Doc.