• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How Many?

I had 2! I smoked 1 this weekend cause it was just askin' for it, the other keeps cryin' like a little girl when I go near it :angry2: I will soon need to silence it Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
sasmokin.gif

JOE.M. said:
I had 2! I smoked 1 this weekend cause it was just askin' for it, the other keeps cryin' like a little girl when I go near it :angry2: I will soon need to silence it Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
[snapback]215047[/snapback]​
:laugh:

Humi at the office has 37 mixed A_Fuente (Opus X, etc.), Montecristo, Ashton, Diamond Crown, and RyJ. I haven't tried the Opus or Diamond Crown's yet. They are aging. (Naw, I'm a tight ass. I can't bring myself to kill that many dead presidents!) :)

Humi at home has 40 something of mixed yard gars and a few nicer cigars for the evenings.

My humi's fill as I purchase higher end cigars and save there twins for later.

Acording to CigarBriefcase, I have 85 cigars between my two humidors...
(and always wanting more) :)

symyn said:
My last cigar was about 5 minutes ago, Ashton Virgin Sun Dried Torpedo :) First one and I must say it was awesome.
[snapback]214859[/snapback]​

ahh the ever so hard to find ashton VSD :p
sun grown i hope is what you meant ???

65 cigars in 2 desktops

edit=cigar count

I had a sun dried virgin once...oh wait...wrong website!!! :whistling:

-Fetter

Let me see..... 30 in the humi.... 32 in the tuppordor..... 46 in the locker at the smoke shop..... plus 75 on reserve at the smoke shop...that makes 183..NOT ENOUGH !!

Oh ya... got 16 more coming after a trade I did... so that is 199....

But the wife thinks I have 30 only..... :whistling:

Not as much as what some of the guys/gals have here.... but slowly expanding my collection.

OutlawD said:
symyn said:
My last cigar was about 5 minutes ago, Ashton Virgin Sun Dried Torpedo :) First one and I must say it was awesome.
[snapback]214859[/snapback]​

ahh the ever so hard to find ashton VSD :p
sun grown i hope is what you meant ???

65 cigars in 2 desktops

edit=cigar count
[snapback]215071[/snapback]​

Haha, I think that my gf just walked in with a sun dried tomato dish when I was writing that post :)

JAEwing said:
YOUR ANSWER:

About 120 or so between my home/work humidors. Never counted though so maybe more.

ANSWER TO IRS and CA TAX:

About 100 ALL PURCHASED RIGHT HERE IN CA WITH ALL APPLICABLE TOBACCO TAXES PAID or so between my home/work humidors. Never counted though so maybe more.

ANSWER TO THE WIFE:

Maybe a dozen and I don't have a a humidor at work. :D
[snapback]214548[/snapback]​

Learning something new every day, i.e., lock the home humi so wife cannot peak, stock a humi at work that is top secret. I have approx 75 sticks at home.

Between Two desktop Humis I have about 80-85 with about 25 more in transit. Guess thats not bad considering that when I found this site I had about 8-10 cigars in a tiny little desktop humi. I really need more cigars especially as Ive developed my tastes Ive started to find more and more cigars that I really like. (PAMs,Bolivar Coronas and the like) Hoping to add a 153qt Cooler to my storage capabilities and then start filling that baby up.

CYG

Lemon said:
I have enough cigars :p
[snapback]214520[/snapback]​

I'm sorry, Lemon, but that is the most ridiculous statement that I have every heard. :sign: That simply defies the laws of cigar-hoarding. You can NEVER have enough cigars. :p

psyktek said:
More than I need, less than I want :laugh:
[snapback]215252[/snapback]​

Amen to that. I won't even try to count. I keep telling myself that I am going to do an inventory. I keep finding something better to do with my time. :whistling: Like smoke a cigar.

I have at least 200 in the cooler aging and maybe 25-30 in the desktop humi. But as far as the wife knows I only have a couple of boxes. I have a deal with the UPS guy that any box that says anthing about cigars he is to hide it in a secret location so she doesn't find them on the porch when she get's home. All I can say is "damn that cigar bid.com"!