• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm not looking for sympathy

Still hoping for an awesome ending to these updates Steve! ;-)

Update:

I finished the 6 monster chemo treatments yesterday.  I now will move into a maintenance chemo cycle.  My blood platelets are reduced and my body needs a rest.  I have a PET scan scheduled for September 12th to see if there is any additional shrinkage of my cancer locations.  The oncologist says to NOT search for clinical trials at this time.  I have about 7 or 8 days here to feel like I've been hit by a truck, then things will turn around a bit.  I was told that my hair can now start to grow back.  There was elevated protein in my urine, so today I am having to do a 24 hour urine test to see if I am having kidney problems.

I appreciate the kindness and support you have given me.  It truly helps me stay focused and motivated.

Thanks All..........

Steve 

Wishing you all the best Steve.  Will keep positive thoughts heading your way.

I understand there's a green leafy substance that will make your illness and treatment a bit more bearable. If I were you, I'd look into it.

Doc

Thanks for stopping in with an update Steve.  I think of you often and are always hoping to hear some good news.  Keep on keepin' on brother.

Devil Doc said:
I understand there's a green leafy substance that will make your illness and treatment a bit more bearable. If I were you, I'd look into it.

Doc
 I've had that donated weeks ago.  From what I have read, it will most certainly come in handy later.  Thank God for humidors.  :laugh:

broblues said:

Doc
 I've had that donated weeks ago.  From what I have read, it will most certainly come in handy later.  Thank God for humidors.  :laugh:

Should we take up a collection for cheetos as well?

Thanks for the update Steve.  Looking forward to hearing that the PET scan showed significant reduction in size for the cancer spots.

bfreebern said:

Doc

Don't forget Ho Ho's!

jfields said:

Doc

Don't forget Ho Ho's!

Taco Bell !

You need more buffalo wings at the Anchor bar & grill and I'm right with you brother, prayers included.

Still with ya, Steve.  Keep up the good fight.

Updates?

I also wanted to say,
Thank You for your service....