• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's official!

Jeff, it is not happening.

The kids who passed around the petition at best were making a joke. At worst making light of what trans kids are going through. The kids with the petition are the kids hurting other kids.

Dogs don't even shit in litter boxes. Did the petition include fire hydrant installation for the kids who identify as dogs?

No one is identifying as cats and dogs.

Teachers have to buy their own school supplies, but you think for a minute they'll spring for litter boxes that can accommodate people inside already overcrowded classrooms?

Does cat litter even work with human waste?
Two words that never should be together…

So much craziness going on in this world I seriously wonder if these people truly believe what they preach or simply looking for a loophole in tax code to get rich. A few months ago I saw that BLM founders are getting sued for buying a multimillion dollar mansion using the donation funds they received. If i remember correctly the answer to why they did it was : we had no idea the money could not be spent this way. 🤷‍♂️

So much craziness going on in this world I seriously wonder if these people truly believe what they preach or simply looking for a loophole in tax code to get rich. A few months ago I saw that BLM founders are getting sued for buying a multimillion dollar mansion using the donation funds they received. If i remember correctly the answer to why they did it was : we had no idea the money could not be spent this way. 🤷‍♂️
Dan you are not allowed to speak about a political organizations or their founders on this forum. This is your second warning in so many post, please be aware if this type of behavior continues I will be forced to do, well nothing because I can't stop you, but you get the point. And this is how some guys want it around here. We need to grow thicker skin...

Sorry Dan you're just making it to easy ;)

Dan you are not allowed to speak about a political organizations or their founders on this forum. This is your second warning in so many post, please be aware if this type of behavior continues I will be forced to do, well nothing because I can't stop you, but you get the point. And this is how some guys want it around here. We need to grow thicker skin...

Sorry Dan you're just making it to easy ;)
*too

:p