• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR's 1 O'clock madness, special. pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good cigars, decent price but not a great deal...

Not taking this week

Me either... :(

My $$ is slowly moving from JR's to "ISOM Land." :D :sign:

hum i thought it was a 100 count! hum.. that kind of pisses me off.. i may have to call and complain! still a good cigar though, and it was my first cigar ever!

Alright, who's got the inside scoop? Is tonight's special gonna be any good?

Alright - this one has gotta be short and sweet, because these cigars are going to sell out fast (if they haven't already)!

The Bolivar Fuerte SRO Size C is a 5.75-by-42 corona that really kicks butt. I am talking about little sticks of flavor dynamite that will make your average nancy-boy cry for his mommy! Wrapped in an oscuro broadleaf wrapper and packed with ligero, this is, hands-down, one of the best coronas we sell. These great cigars sell day in and day out for the regular discounted price of $59.95 a box, but we have set aside a big pile of them for tonight's madness at a price of JUST $39.95!!! Better check out quick if you want these...

Bolivar Fuerte SRO Size C
Handmade in Honduras
Item: 1AM
Size: 5.75 x 42
Qty : 25 cigars
MSRP: $100.00
1AM : $39.95
Click Here to Buy

FAIR WARNING: The supplies of all "1 O'clock Madness" items, at their crazy prices, are limited each week. Just having the item in your shopping cart does NOT mean you have secured the item at this price; you must complete your order in order to ensure that some other cigar-crazed zombie hasn't stolen the last one right out from under you! No exceptions!

Sorry, we don't accept orders via email or phone for these items. "1 O'clock Madness" is an Internet-only special. Check back every week for a new, absolutely mad deal!

special_120603.jpg

Me 4.... wouldn't mind puttin a flame to a few of those SROs ???

ME 4 above was in reference to the statement made by Jolly
yea... now if i had money..

I did not take one

Status
Not open for further replies.