• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR's 1 O'clock madness, special. pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a deal for real serious cigar junkies - oh wait! - I meant to say cigar aficionados... Whichever you are, we guarantee that you'll drool over these 1994 Romeo y Julieta Palmas.

Aged to absolute perfection, these 10-year-old lonsdales are a dream to smoke. Smooth and rich with such creamy smoke you will swear it is butter! Man, the aroma... can you smell this cigar?!?! These are the real McCoy, pre-boom Honduran Romeos, with a silky Connecticut shade wrapper that begs to be illicitly fondled (can you tell I am totally jonesing on this cigar?)...

Now the bad news: There are probably only 55 boxes of these cigars in the whole world. So, if the web servers screw up and we somehow oversell them, only the first 55 guys are going to get them... there is no way to backorder these babies! How much? They are yours for JUST $100 a box, which is below half their 1994 MSRP. And I guarantee that once you smoke one of these aged vintage beauties you are going to be begging for more - at any cost!

1994 Romeo y Julieta Palmas
Handmade in Honduras
Item: 1AM
Size: 6.00 x 43
Qty : 25 cigars
MSRP: $218.75
1AM : $100.00
Click here to Buy

special_121303.jpg

Out of my 1 am range. Oh well. I hope someone else bites, though. Good deal. 4 bucks a stick!

too rich for my blood.

I'm holding out for one of those "mother of all deals" deals

also trying to keep to my resolution of no $ spent on cigars till next year. sort of a reverse new year's resolution if you will.

Except for Opus X/Anejos/Hemingway Maddies....gotta get those while ya can.

Let us know how they turn out!

Alright folks, I got a box.

Who wants to split it up. As long as I end up with 5 after all the splitting, I'll be happy :thumbs:

Miles wants a 5-pack
Craig, how many do you want?
Captain, how many?

Status
Not open for further replies.