• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR's 1 O'clock madness, special. pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, we both ordered..... Well, it looks like there are enough brothers around to split it up :thumbs:

He BO, I'm splitting with the Captain. Thanks for the offer though :) You know I would have split with you. It does look like there are plenty of takers for your box though so everyone should be happy. I hope these are tasty :D

Alright folks, I have confirmed 5-packs for:

ParaGod {Paypal sent}
Big Slim Junior
Randyb1
MilesMingusMonk {Paypal sent}

Thanks for playing folks.
See you next week, same batchannel ;)

Cheers,
Dixie

MilesMingusMonk said:
Predictions anyone?
After seeing the Day 9 Christmas special, Lew needs to redeem himself. How about VSG's for $39.95 a box. :)

I hope tonight's special isn't all molded up :)

TOnight is a rare night that I make it to 1 am

Hmmm... now here is a really mad deal. In fact, so mad that I have no clue what we were thinking when we came up with it.

Last year, Drew Estates launched the La Vieja Habana as a traditional black tobacco value cigar, sans any of that flavoring goop they use on their other stuff. Using high-quality cuttings left from the production of long-fill premium brands, they created this well-made, mixed-fill smoke, packed them in snazzy boxes, and priced them so bundle-cigar smokers could afford 'em. The really smart thing they did, though, was make the blend a lot stronger than most bundled cigars. Because of this, it has become a mega-seller almost overnight! So popular that we have a hard time keeping them in stock...

So what is this crazy deal? It is the quintessential "Cheap Cigar Smoker Rich Guy" deal... never heard of it? Us either. Anyhow, here's what we're doing: For JUST $98.00 you get one box of every size in the whole line! Each box contains 20 cigars and there are six sizes:

Belicoso
6.00 x 54
Cedar Chateau No. 1 5.50 x 44
Cedar Chateau No. 2 5.00 x 50
Cedar Chateau No. 3 6.50 x 46
Celebracion 7.00 x 52
Rothschild 5.50 x 52

So, for JUST $98 you'll get 120 smokes at the astonishing price of just $0.82 each! This is $137 cheaper than their retail price - and even $67 cheaper than their super-discounted price! So, if you like to buy your cigars on the cheap and you happen to have an extra Benjamin handy, this is a crazy, must-buy deal!
special_122003.jpg

La Vieja Habana
"The Collection"
Handmade in Nicaragua
Item: 1AM
Size: All of Them!
Qty : 120 cigars
MSRP: $235.00
1AM : $98.00
Click here to buy!

FAIR WARNING: The supplies of all "1 O'Clock Madness" items, at their crazy prices, are limited each week. Just having the item in your shopping cart does NOT mean you have secured the item at this price; you must complete your order in order to ensure that some other cigar-crazed zombie hasn't stolen the last one right out from under you! No exceptions!

Sorry, we don't accept orders via email or phone for these items. "1 O'Clock Madness" is an Internet-only special. Check back every week for a new, absolutely mad deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.