• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lee Ho Fook Box Pass

Beauteous!!!

I'll draw numbers for the raffle when the box arrives, though I may wait til Monday (or Tues, as I think the PO may be closed on Monday) to ship to the winner, as we are headed up to Northampton for part of the weekend.

Thanks to all for playing. Hope it was enjoyable, if a little unorthodox in the middle. :)

Great Pass....and idea.

Thanks for letting me play.

BTW - I don't think smoking is permitted in any orthodoxy! :cool:

Interesting twist on the pass. I like unorthodox. Thanks for letting me participate.

Tim,
I thank you for the chance to play also.. It's been fun
LMK, when you pull my Fortune Cookie I'll forward my shipping addy then :whistling:

Kindest Regards,
Frank

Did I win?

Tim thanks again for hosting such a great pass and letting be in on it!

Box arrived home safely today. A cursory look shows that all is well.

There's a very nice selection in the Raffle Box. Looks like one person didn't take a cookie, so I will remove the numbers from that one from the draw, and pick a set of numbers either tonight or in the morning (got a bunch of apples to peel and put in pies tonight, so I don't know if I'll get to it.)

Ah, work isn't that important. Just to create a little anticipation, here's what's in the raffle:

-Coupla shorter Padron 1926s (maddie, I think)
-PsdC No.2 (Feb06)
-Guantanamera Cristales
-Anjeo of DC size
-RASS DIC06
-PL Panetela (I think)
-Avo 80th
-Another Avo I don't know the name of
-ESG Churchill
-Tatuaje Robusto with a "Reserva" band
-RyJ Churchill
-Cohiba Siglo III
-Monte #4
-Hoyo Epi No. 1 from 2001

The host will likely add a little something before the drawing as well...

Some time in the next few days, I'll do a posting of the final contents of the pass.

Thanks everyone for a fast, generous and successful pass!

Tim

And the winner is:

10 13 16 27 33 48

Whoever has those numbers, please post here to claim your prize!

I claim the prize!

Oh...match the numbers...hmmmmf...maybe next time!

Congrats to the winner!

I guess I shouldn't use these numbers for the mega millions, huh?

Congratulations to the winner, and thanks again to the host who diligently made those fortune cookies. :thumbs:

I am not the weiner...
Thanks Tim for the fun and fast pass!

-Rob

WooHoo! I'm a winner! I'm a winner! i'm amazed I hadn't lost the numbers by now. Last thing that stayed in my wallet that long made a permanent round mark!

Thanks for the great pass Tim! Nice cookies, too!

:thumbs:

Congrats Josh! I'll mail the raffle stuff to you on Tuesday.

Will also post final contents late in the weekend or early next week.

Thanks all for playing.

WooHoo! I'm a winner! I'm a winner! i'm amazed I hadn't lost the numbers by now. Last thing that stayed in my wallet that long made a permanent round mark!

Thanks for the great pass Tim! Nice cookies, too!

I call shenanigans! :angry:

Tone-NJ brought all that darned Havana Club that Rob and I finished and when I passed out, my fortune was STOLEN right outta my pocket! :0

What the thief (Josh) didn't know was I woke up long enough to see him sneaking out of the garage mumbling something about how that "ole drunk will never know!" as he tucked my winning ticket into his wallet.

So tigger, those lotto winnings are MINE.

DO NOT send them to Josh.

Tone-NJ brought all that darned Havana Club that Rob and I finished and when I passed out, my fortune was STOLEN right outta my pocket! :0

What the thief (Josh) didn't know was I woke up long enough to see him sneaking out of the garage mumbling something about how that "ole drunk will never know!" as he tucked my winning ticket into his wallet.

Not what I heard.

I heard that you traded your fortune for a little one-on-one at the "ballet."

I further heard that the ballerina traded Josh the fortune for a lap dance from him. Sounds like it's his fair and square...

(note to any spouses, ex-wives-slash-girlfriends, or other SOs that maybe be reading this: there weren't really any strippers involved in this pass. I just hate Bill and want to get him in trouble for something he didn't do. :p )

I will endeavor to post the final list this evening.

Raffle DC# 03063030000223599889

Still need to post the final list - busy couple of days...

Not what I heard.

I heard that you traded your fortune for a little one-on-one at the "ballet."

I further heard that the ballerina traded Josh the fortune for a lap dance from him. Sounds like it's his fair and square...

(note to any spouses, ex-wives-slash-girlfriends, or other SOs that maybe be reading this: there weren't really any strippers involved in this pass. I just hate Bill and want to get him in trouble for something he didn't do. :p )

I will endeavor to post the final list this evening.

LMAO! :laugh:

You meanie....

Congrats to Josh and Bill don't blame the Havana Club!

And here, finally, to the best of my knowledge, is the final tally:

1 Punch Ninfas EAR ABR 02 - WOAM 2005 - Partagas Short (Recent Production)

2 RyJ Celestiales Finos URL SEP 00 - PSD No. 4 OEB SEP 06 - Partagas Short (Recent Production)

3 Sancho Panza Corona MRB MAY 06 - Montecristo #3 PUL May 01 - Cohiba Siglo I GTA ABR 06

4 Rafael Gonzales Lonsdale NRG AGO 05 - Bolivar CE POS NOV 06 - Cohiba Siglo I GTA ABR 06

5 Cohiba Lancero PFY DIC 05 - Partagas Ser du Conn #1 GSO Mar 07 - RASCC POS DIC 06

6 Los Statos De luxe Selectos circa 2002 - H. Upmann Mag 46 ROA Nov 06 - RASCC POS DIC 06

7 Bolivar Gold Medal POS ENE 07 - RyJ Short Churchill UGT SEP 06 - Partagas Chicos From Early 06

8 H. Upmann Sir Winston OCE MAR 07 - Juan Lopez Sel No. 2 MRB FEB 06 - Partagas Chicos From Early 06

9 Ramon Allones Estupendos POS AGO 06 - Vegas Robaina Unicos ROA FEB 06 - Cuaba Divinos Circa 2005

10 Cohiba Siglo VI FIM JUL 05 - HDM Petit Robusto Circa 2005 - Cuaba Divinos Circa 2005

11 RyJ Prince of Wales SUA JUN 01 - Monte Especial AEP MAR 06 - Punch Petit Punch OEB MAY 07

12 RyJ Cazadores UGT Sep 06 - Monte No. 2 ROA May 06 - Partagas No. 1 CUE Oct 03

13 Punch Churchill 98' - ERDM Choix Supreme 06' - HdM Hoyo Du Principe 06'

14 LGC M Dor No. 1 98' - BBF 05' - Lusitania 05'

15 Sancho Panza Sanchose - Diplomatico No. 2 - RASCC SEP 05'

16 Cohiba Sublime LE 04' - RyJ Cedro de Luxe 05' - Lusitania 01'

17 Sancho Corona Gigante 03' - Flor De Cano Corona 98' - RyJ Petite Corona 06'

18 RA (not Partagas) Mille Flur 98' - SLR Lonni 98' - San Cristobal PC? 07'

19 Davidoff Dom Perignon 88' - RA 898 Cabinet Seleccion Unvarnished 97' - H. Upmann Connossieur No. 1 01'

20 Monte Petit Edmundos '06 - Cohiba Siglo III '05 - Quintero Brevos '06

Once Josh posts that he's received the raffle box, I'll request that this be moved to "completed."

Thanks again fellas for a fast and easy pass. You rock!