• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lee Ho Fook Box Pass

Thanks for organizing things as well. Mu original concept wasn't a bad one, but I hadn't factored in the possibility of Sanchos, which required the removal of a divider in the box. Live and learn. :)

There were just way too many cigars!!! Too many Party Lusitanias in category C.

edit- meant to say category C.

Dave,

Did you send it yet? If not, please hold it. If you did send it, please forward the tracking info so I can have a neighbor pick it up for me. A close friend of the family just died and we are going up to CT Thu-Sat for the wake, funeral, etc.

Sorry for the disruption! I will handle this upon my return.

Wilkey

Sorry to hear the news Wilkey.

Unfortunately, my habit of being too prompt caused me to send it out this morning. DC# 0307 0020 0005 3826 0048

Wilkey, I'm really sorry to hear about the news.
Also, the above listed 16B (which is crossed out) is not correct. It is a LGC Medaille D'Or #1 1998.

It is? Do'h!!

Holy crow Dave!!! Those are some incredible puts. Perhaps too incredible - especially 19A. I'm sending you a PM to chat about this...

Thanks for organizing things as well. Mu original concept wasn't a bad one, but I hadn't factored in the possibility of Sanchos, which required the removal of a divider in the box. Live and learn. :)

Who's the dick that put that one in there? ???

A quick update:

Wilkey called me today to let me know that his neighbor will in fact be keeping an eye out for the pass when it arrives.

Got here in one piece but the car did not. Wrecked the front bumper nary 1/4 mile from the funeral home after driving 6 hours and through NYC without a scratch. It has been a long day.

Wilkey

Wilkey,
That friggin sucks about your car!
If you need help with anything please feel free to give me a call!
An accident on top of everything else... jeez!

-Rob

Criminy Wilkey, I'm sorry to hear that!

I hope the little ones weren't too shaken up. :(

If you need any help, just ask.

Wilkey - I don't know where in CT you are...if you need something just hollar...it's a small state!

The important thing is that you are safe.

Sorry to hear about the ride. As long as you and the family are okay nothing else matters.

We're resting up tonight and will head back down tomorrow after lunch. Stopping in Queens for dinner. Our butts can handle to 5.5+ hour drive but Samantha needs the break. We'll be back home in the evening.

It'll be good to be home.

Wilkey

Diaper rash can be cruel and unusual punishment brother. Good on you for thinking of the little one. :)

We got back a little while ago. Opened and took a cursory look at the contents. All appears well. I'll do an in-depth inspection tomorrow. We're all dead tired right now. The fortune cookies smell great! :D

Thanks to Tim and all the other participants for bearing with me. It has truly been an unusual set of circumstances these last few days.

Wilkey

Alrighty,

The cigars look to be in good condition, however, the HumiPack in the main container was dried out solid so I placed two fresh packs in there. The cigars do not seem to have suffered any ill effects. Sterilite containers tend to have loose seals so I might put that whole container into a large plastic bag.

I'll have proposed P/Ts up for review today.

Wilkey

Guys,

Here are my P/Ts for consideration:

Column A 7.48
Take: #12 - RyJ Cazadores 06
Put: #20 - Montecristo Petit Edmundos 06

Column B
Take: #5 - Partagas Serie du Connoisseur No.1
Put: #20 - Cohiba Siglo III 05

Column C
Take: #7 - Partagas Chicos 06
Put: #20 - Quintero y Hermanos Brevas 06

Raffle bag: Guantanamera Cristales

Wilkey

Wilkey - thanks for fixing things up. :)

P's and T's look fine to me, as long as you're satisfied with them. I've sent you a PM to that end.

Got your PM. I'm good with them, Tim. Pending any last minute opinions, I'll pack this up to head back out to the Nutmeg State.

Thanks for the invitation to this fun, fun pass. The concept was new to me and the three column wrinkle made for interesting selection.

It's been a genuine pleasure!

Wilkey

Tim,

This baby's heading home.

DCN: 0307 0020 0002 4445 0450

Thank you for the opportunity to participate in such a fun pass.

Wilkey

Beauteous!!!

I'll draw numbers for the raffle when the box arrives, though I may wait til Monday (or Tues, as I think the PO may be closed on Monday) to ship to the winner, as we are headed up to Northampton for part of the weekend.

Thanks to all for playing. Hope it was enjoyable, if a little unorthodox in the middle. :)