• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Man Cave / Britishfields Pub Lounge

Beautiful John.  Could you pour me a pint of Theakston's Old Peculiar?  Thanks....

Beautiful set up John.  You and your wife have a lot to be proud of!  Maybe another 6 pointer, or bigger, will makes it's way to the edge of the tree line to help fill your walls!

Frank

Great setup John. I especially like the elliptical in the smoking room. Nothing like working out while smoking a fine cigar...

Looks like you got yourself some nice digs down there in Frednecksburg! ;-)

Nice job!

That is so cool! Beautiful setup my friend. :)

Rod said:
What's with topping old threads there, Todd?  Perfectly done though, since I missed this the first time.

Nice set up, John.  I'll have to show my wife and see if she'll let me build and set up a nice pub room like yours.

This is a very nice setup. I'm pretty much out in the weather all the time, it would be nice to have something like this.

When I move down to Myrtle Beach I want you to come by and set up my man cave...Great Job!

Strayvector said:
What's with topping old threads there, Todd?  Perfectly done though, since I missed this the first time.

Nice set up, John.  I'll have to show my wife and see if she'll let me build and set up a nice pub room like yours.
Somehow I don't think you'd have too hard of a time selling her on the British Pub theme Sam.
Thanks for all the compliments fellas. I've really enjoyed the room so far this football season. Having a beer and a BLT right now, and trying to decide what cigar I want to follow it with.

Well John, fifty years ago I could have visited you for Norrolk Naval Base. Guess i will wait till we take a trip to the Smokey Mountains. Looks sweet and functional. Hey if you have to suffer, suffer well!

Very nice setup John!

And... I see the dart board where britishfields kicked your butt tonight... :laugh: