• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My wife says, "no more cigars!"-pass

Moki, the package is headed your way.

DC# 0302 2940 0001 0766 7166

Checked the humidity before I sealed it up. Dead on 70%.

kingpin said:
Moki, the package is headed your way.

DC# 0302 2940 0001 0766 7166

Checked the humidity before I sealed it up. Dead on 70%.
[snapback]146011[/snapback]​

Hell, you should have just driven it over, or we should have just met at the club or something! :) Seems pointless to put it in the mail to travel 30 miles or so. ;)

Anyway I received it today; will be opening it later on tonight or tomorrow, but it seems to be in fine shape.

Yeah, I thought about that but things are kind of crazy right now did not know when I would find the time. Maybe with Barney's pass.

Hey Scott , I was going to ask you , how many cigars have you bought since your wife sain no more cigars ;)

negative6.gif

:D :D :D :D

BTW-I said I was banned from buying for the month, which was september when I posted, though it will probably occur again since I did the Torano split with you. :)

Alrighty then, my girlfriend got a nice chuckle out of the "My wife says 'No more cigars!'" pass moniker... and my cat decided to climb into the empty cardboard box, so apologies if there is any Siamese cat fur in there. ;)

Takes:

#25 -- Cohiba Esplendido 2003
#50 -- Hoyo de Monterrey 2003 EL
#69 -- Buccanero Classic Maduro Robusto

Puts:

#72 -- Partagas Salamones (2002)
#74 -- Romeo y Julietta Churchill (1999)
#75 -- Flor Fina 858 SG (2002)

(the reason there is no #73 is because there is no #73 on the damn chart... threw me for a minute there ;) )

It's going out tomorrow (12/7) via USPS priority mail DC# 0303 1290 0000 6662 0282

Thanks for letting me play!

Yeah, the pass moniker did get started for a good reason. What grew from a $50.00 purchase, mushroomed into the triple digits, and the wife saw red. Oh well, they were good purchases and I'm now out of the doghouse(somewhat) when it comes to cigars. Though Randyb1 doesn't help my case too much when he finds Torano like deals. :D

Great play moki!, thanks for all your help by the way. Couldn't have done it without ya. :thumbs:

You're next Cliff! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Nice plays Andrew, lets see now going to Cliff then to um lets see oh thats right

ME!

then they will be mine , all mine :p

Randyb1 said:
Nice plays Andrew, lets see now going to Cliff then to um lets see oh thats right

ME!

then they will be mine , all mine :p
[snapback]146793[/snapback]​

Yes, and you'll probably have to hold onto it for me until christmas. :0 BTW-Nice moniker!. Though I'm worried that the wrapper of a cigar was ruined by the lipstick just for the photoshot. ??? :D I can't believe that's the number one thought I have when I see your siggy. :blush:

No prob. holding on to the pass for you till Christmas, Ill only smoke one or
two a day out of it for storage :0

Got the pass today. Haven't opened it yet, will look through tommorrow morning and have it out by tommorrow afternoon hopefully.

cvmfour said:
Got the pass today. Haven't opened it yet, will look through tommorrow morning and have it out by tommorrow afternoon hopefully.
[snapback]147646[/snapback]​

gay12.jpg

:0 Scott I didn't know you looked so gay! *where's that damn sign when you need it!* :whistling:

cvmfour said:
:0 Scott I didn't know you looked so gay! *where's that damn sign when you need it!* :whistling:
[snapback]147691[/snapback]​

I know Cliff ;) -I'm secure enough in my manhood to joke about such things. Are you talking about this sign? :D :D

gay9.gif

Gotta love ebaums-I cna't stop posting their images. You gotta love their newbie ones too.

Here's my puts/takes

Take - #26 PAM Imperial
Put - #76 La Aurora Anos 100

Take - #66 Perdomo EdS DC
Put - #77 Graycliff Expresso Pirate

Put - #78 Padron 1926 #6 Maduro

Will get the box moving today :thumbs:

DC# - 0304 1560 0001 7558 6054

Thanks for letting me play Scott! I appreciate it! This is prolly the quickest turn around I've ever had on a box.

Heads up Randy :thumbs: