• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My wife says, "no more cigars!"-pass

Ok here are my P&T's

Take:
#48 La Aroma De Cuba
Put:
#49 Bolivar Fuerte SRO

Take:
#45 Cohiba Lancero
Put:
#50 Hoyo De Monte EL 2003

Take:
#29 Maria Guerrero Toro
Put:
#51 CAO Italia Ciao

Take:
#33 Aurora 100 Anos
Put:
#52 Monecristo #2 (Isom)

Put:
#53 CI Legends Red Label (Perdomo)
#54 La Vieja Habana Early Year Wavelle Deluxe

Looks great Paul, thanks for including extra-sticks for others to play with as well. Very generous of you. How's that search for a new box coming?

You entered 0304 1560 0001 6986 8555

Your item was delivered at 1:49 pm on November 12, 2004 in SWANSBORO, NC 28584

rnccen said:
You entered 0304 1560 0001 6986 8555

Your item was delivered at 1:49 pm on November 12, 2004 in SWANSBORO, NC 28584
Paul,

Surfer lives in Cape Carteret, and I noticed that you posted it was delivered to Swansboro. I checked the original list that I included in the pass and the address was correct(i.e.-the Cape Carteret part). I would like to ask that you contact the USPS or whoever you sent this through, to see if this can be corrected. I'm a little worried that it was "delivered" to the wrong city. Did you use a different label or handwrite it yourself?

Looks as if Swansboro is in a different county than Cape Carteret. The USPS must have royally screwed up here. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I used the one you provided on the label sheet. I checked with USPS they said Swansboro and Cape Carteret share the same zipcode it is the same place.

They also said because the post office is in Swansboro not Cape Carteret that it will show Swansboro not Cape Carteret.

I have sent PM to Brad to see if he has it.

I am sure all is well....... :D

-P-

rnccen said:
I used the one you provided on the label sheet. I checked with USPS they said Swansboro and Cape Carteret share the same zipcode it is the same place.

They also said because the post office is in Swansboro not Cape Carteret that it will show Swansboro not Cape Carteret.

I have sent PM to Brad to see if he has it.

I am sure all is well....... :D

-P-
Paul,

Thanks a million for your quick reply. I figured that something like you stated was perhaps the case, I worried myself absolutely sick just thinking about the pass being lost. I can now relax and keep my food down. What a relief!

Brad!, yo!, make a post fella, time to add to that count. :) :p

It's here fellas....Sorry, I got in super late last night. It's currently sitting in my coolidor waiting for me to go though it. ;)

As for the zip code 28584....it's covers two counties and five towns. Onslow and Carteret counties....The towns Swansboro (Onslow Co.), Cape Carteret, Pelliter, Cedar Point and Stella.

I would just put Swansboro as my address but, belive it or not there is a Pine Needle Circle in Swansboro. ???

Sorry....about getting you guys all worked up but, I was just too tired to get on the computer last night.

I'll post my put's and takes sometime tonight or tomorrow morning. :thumbs:

surferonthecrystalcoast said:
Sorry....about getting you guys all worked up but, I was just too tired to get on the computer last night.

I'll post my put's and takes sometime tonight or tomorrow morning. :thumbs:
Completely understandable, take the weekend if you have to. It would just sit if you mailed it today anyways. :thumbs:

I've learned a lot about your city due to this whole thing, even found a layout!. :thumbs:

tr13221.gif

Ok....gentleman here we go!!!

Take:
#14 Joya De Nicaragua - Churchill
Put:
#55 La Aurora - Robusto

Take:
#28 Oliva "O" Ovation
Put:
#56 Maria Guerrero - Belicoso

Take:
#23 RyJ Maduro - Robusto
Put:
#57 Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend - Gorilla

I'll post the DC# tomorrow.... ;)

Great Play surfer!!,

Hey DreC!, you ready for the pass!? :D :D Sure haven't seen many posts by you, hope that you've been lurking. :)

You there DreC???? ??? ??? ??? Come out from the shadows and shoot the breeze with the rest of us!. :)

DC# 0303 3430 0001 8490 7265

Thanks for letting me play!!!! :thumbs:
It's been awesome having you surfer, will keep you in mind again should I start another one sometime soon. Keep arresting the bad guys. ;)

SFG75 said:
You there DreC???? ??? ??? ??? Come out from the shadows and shoot the breeze with the rest of us!. :)
I'm here guys, I've just been crazy swamped with work, it's not even funny. I've been keeping track of the Pass, and I can't wait to get it. I've been looking forward to it since it started :D whooohoooo!!!! :thumbs:

SFG75 said:
DC# 0303 3430 0001 8490 7265

Thanks for letting me play!!!! :thumbs:
It's been awesome having you surfer, will keep you in mind again should I start another one sometime soon. Keep arresting the bad guys. ;)
Hopefully, the extra bubble wrap I added to the tupperware will help protect the sticks alittle more. ;)

Hopefully, the extra bubble wrap I added to the tupperware will help protect the sticks alittle more. ;)
Thanks again for taking the extra precautions for your fellow CP brothers. :thumbs: I know that some of that stuff is bound to happen at some point during the duration of the pass. Shipping a sensitive product through a mass shipping business throughout the entire country is bound to provide a challenge or two. Oh well, it's a live and learn thing for me, with it being my first pass and all. I already have in mind three key changes that I will definitely be making next time. I keep some notes written down to remind me in the future of things that I should've done, as well as things that I wish I hadn't done to an extent. I'd rather have a few peeling sticks than have the darn thing shipped to the wrong county. ;) It's taken me awhile to laugh about it, but it gets even more humorous every time I think about it day after day. Very smooth pass irregardless.