• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My wife says, "no more cigars!"-pass

Looks nice Marc-I've always been curious about a couple of cigars that you put in there. Good to have you here and I'll remember you when I assemble pass #2 later on. :)

sent off this morning via ups with insurance.

tracking #: 1z2ar9530399665519

expected arrival: tue, 11/02

heads up sarge...

The Vols need all the help they can get. Prolly the worst team in the past five or six years.

cigarsarge said:
The Vols need all the help they can get. Prolly the worst team in the past five or six years.
Not as much help as the Rebels need. I mean WTF! I'm just pissed off at my team. They went from the greatest team Ole Miss has had to I think 3-5 for the season :angry:

Uh-Oh! This pass has been so smooth! I can't wait till it gets to me! :D Everyone playing definitely "gets it" (in the words of CS) Hehehe :p

The package arrived. I'll try to go through it tonight and get it back on the road. :D

Here's my puts and takes. Thanks Moki for help.

Take..#40 Oliva O Bold
Put....#43 Cuesta Rey #9

Take..#39 Padron 1926 # 9
Put....#46 Graycliff Experesso Pirate

Take..#21 RyJ Hermosos #2 LE
Put....#45 Cohiba Lanceros

Take..#41 Diplomaticos #2
Put....#44 Sancho Panza Belicoso

For the pass:

#47 CAO Extreme Corona
#48 La Aroma de Cuba

Humidity looks fine. :D I'll try to get this out tomorrow.

Heads up Paul.

Great play sarge!, a big thanks goes out to Moki whose helped out a lot with a short trip that I took, as well as my latest problem-modem failure in the new computer. Problem is now solved, I've gone retro with my 1995 computer. Will mark this one "ok" on the initial post. :)

The pass is headed to Florida. :D

DC# 0302 2940 0000 8301 7412

Thanks for letting me play. :thumbs:

Coming your way Paul, hope that it gets there in one piece. :D How are things down there in your neck of the woods?

Crap...I forgot about this one..its moving quickly..not here yet...been busy with work. Just trying to stay sane...mandatory overtime... :(

I'll post when pass arrives...

-P-

rnccen said:
Crap...I forgot about this one..its moving quickly..not here yet...been busy with work. Just trying to stay sane...mandatory overtime... :(

I'll post when pass arrives...

-P-
Don't worry about it, the world won't end if you absolutely don't have it out the next day. Enjoy 'em!. :)

Box arrived today...box looks like S$!t..have to find a new one...few cigars have split foot...though they are still smokeable... :D

I'll go through an post my p&t's

-P-

rnccen said:
Box arrived today...box looks like S$!t..have to find a new one...few cigars have split foot...though they are still smokeable... :D

I'll go through an post my p&t's

-P-
As indicated in PM, please post which sticks were damaged so that everyone can know.

As requested the following have damage:

#9 Sherpa Diablo
#35 Diamond Crown
#32 Ashton VSG
#2 RyJ Exhib #4
#30 El Rico
#28 Oliva O

They are smokeable for those interested...

I'll post my P&T's in a bit

-P-