• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Netflix and other shows you are watching

Anyone following Tulsa King? For me - so far so good... But I hear Sylvester Stallone said he may not do a second season - much more difficult doing a TV series versus a movie.
I have been watching it. Remembering back 30 years ago Stallone did not have much success with comedy and light fare. I like it though. I don't see how they can have a season 2 without Stallone.

I really enjoyed Hereditary.
I didn't hate it. It was a good, semi-original film. The ending left me with mixed feelings about it, but after going back through IMDb and reading some stuff about it, the whole movie makes way more sense now, and might could be worth a rewatch just to catch all the foreshadowing that I missed.

I have been watching it. Remembering back 30 years ago Stallone did not have much success with comedy and light fare. I like it though. I don't see how they can have a season 2 without Stallone.
Don't you dare disparage Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot!...

Wife just started “Wednesday” and she said it’s pretty good.
We watched all the episodes for this season - really enjoyed it. Sucks the next season is scheduled for 2024...

"Bullet Train" last night with the fam. A mix between John Wick, Hercule Poirot mysteries, and if Jackie Chan was a Samurai. Oh, and Snakes On A Plane, too, I guess...

Just finished Wednesday, good story. Hoping for a green light for season 2. Yeah, the family makes a few appearances, but it is focused on Wednesday. This may not be your thing, if teen flicks are a no go for you. I, selectively enjoy some teen flicks, usually with a good story, action, sci fi, or super hero based. I thought, this was a Tim Burton classic, in my opinion.

Watched a few things recently.
1883 great story telling. But it's a tear jerker.

1899 not sure what this was actually about. I was left more confused than before I started.

Moon Knight was ok-ish. Oscar Issac did a great job playing a split personality.

Warrior Nun, I bailed when they rolled out the tranny.

1899 not sure what this was actually about. I was left more confused than before I started.

Moon Knight was ok-ish. Oscar Issac did a great job playing a split personality.

Re: Moon Knight -- if you are unfamiliar with the comics, as I was, go check out Screen Crush on YouTube. He breaks down each episode and it all really makes a LOT more sense. I felt much the same as you did about it (Oscar Isaac deserved an award for this series, IMHO), but really appreciated it a lot more after watching the SC videos.

For my entry: "OLD". I know it's a Shyamalamadingdong movie, but it might just be the worst film I've seen this year.

Finished season 1 of The Bear last night. I really want to like it more than I do, but I'd stick around for a few more episodes if they do another season. Only so much I can take of characters constantly yelling at each other.

Finished season 1 of The Bear last night. I really want to like it more than I do, but I'd stick around for a few more episodes if they do another season. Only so much I can take of characters constantly yelling at each other.

It definitely got better as it went on. The last episode was the best of the season.

Is warrior nun back ?

It definitely got better as it went on. The last episode was the best of the season.

Agreed. Once it got past the "chaos in the kitchen bit" it got a lot better. There is a of potential with this show. Great cast and each character has a good bit of story that can be further expanded on. I believed it was renewed for a second season.

Finally finished Dark and what a mind trip that show was! Usually I find shows that deal with time travel to full of the usual tropes but the writers found a lot of interesting ways to go about the topic. Also, there is a huge nod to the manga/anime of Akira.

Also watched 1899. Its by the same team that did Dark. It's really hard to talk about this show without giving away spoilers. I will say that this show made some plot twists easy to pick up just other plot twists would be more surprising. Definitely worth a watch!

I just started Clarkson's Farm. It's enjoyable with some laugh out loud moments. If you are familiar with Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear/The Grand Tour then you know exactly what you are in for, just on a farm.

Agreed. Once it got past the "chaos in the kitchen bit" it got a lot better. There is a of potential with this show. Great cast and each character has a good bit of story that can be further expanded on. I believed it was renewed for a second season.

Finally finished Dark and what a mind trip that show was! Usually I find shows that deal with time travel to full of the usual tropes but the writers found a lot of interesting ways to go about the topic. Also, there is a huge nod to the manga/anime of Akira.

Also watched 1899. Its by the same team that did Dark. It's really hard to talk about this show without giving away spoilers. I will say that this show made some plot twists easy to pick up just other plot twists would be more surprising. Definitely worth a watch!

I just started Clarkson's Farm. It's enjoyable with some laugh out loud moments. If you are familiar with Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear/The Grand Tour then you know exactly what you are in for, just on a farm.
Is S2 of Clarkson's Farm out, or are you just catching up on the first?