• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Netflix and other shows you are watching

Two hearty recommendations I'm hooked on:

The Peripheral, based on the William Gibson cyberpunk novel by that name & produced by the Westworld team.

52c3e-16659967838842-1920.jpg

It is predictably awesome & like similar shows, worth watching each episode a couple times to pick up on all the details & FX.

The Killing ... not the Joel Kinnaman one; this is a subtitled Danish cop show, three seasons worth on Amazon subscription channel Topic.

ed94b027-a5cd-464b-8fe2-d5e7fb53b98b.jpeg

Sophia Grobel, the lead, is an incredible actor & just inhabits her character. It's pretty intense.

~Boar

The Peripheral, based on the William Gibson cyberpunk novel by that name & produced by the Westworld team.

View attachment 62278

It is predictably awesome & like similar shows, worth watching each episode a couple times to pick up on all the details & FX.

The Killing ... not the Joel Kinnaman one; this is a subtitled Danish cop show, three seasons worth on Amazon subscription channel Topic.

View attachment 62279

Sophia Grobel, the lead, is an incredible actor & just inhabits her character. It's pretty intense.

~Boar
The Killing? Just what I would expect from a not nice person.

Wife started watching The Weird Al Yankovic Story. Neither one of us realized its a parody of his life. Lmao
This is one I've wanted to see since it was announced. Daniel Radcliffe looks amazing as Weird Al, and I'm sure he pulls it off in award worthy performance.

View attachment 62278

View attachment 62279

~Boar
Cyberpunk is a genre I am just getting acquainted with. I read somewhere it comes from the old Wild Wild West or was that just ine of the first ? (Is steampunk the same as cyberpunk?)

Cyberpunk is a genre I am just getting acquainted with. I read somewhere it comes from the old Wild Wild West or was that just ine of the first ? (Is steampunk the same as cyberpunk?)

Steampunk typically takes place during the Victorian era while Cyberpunk typically is set in future dystopian times.

Anyone following Tulsa King? For me - so far so good... But I hear Sylvester Stallone said he may not do a second season - much more difficult doing a TV series versus a movie.

Anyone following Tulsa King? For me - so far so good... But I hear Sylvester Stallone said he may not do a second season - much more difficult doing a TV series versus a movie.
I've started it too.

Wife just started “Wednesday” and she said it’s pretty good.

We watched Episode 1 on YouTube and are debating whether or not to add Paramount+ to the Apps.