• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Netflix and other shows you are watching

Is it all about Wednesday, or do we get some regular appearances from the fam?
I would say it revolves around her for the most part, but you do get the see the family during different episodes

The English on Prime. Produced and staring Emily Blunt. Has episodes but extremely interesting with great depth. Try the first show, you might just be surprised.

Andor was fantastic.
Season 2 of Only Murders in the Building was fun, but not as good as Season 1.
Watching Willow now. First two episodes were promising, but episode 3 was awful…We’ll see.

Also watched 1899. Its by the same team that did Dark. It's really hard to talk about this show without giving away spoilers. I will say that this show made some plot twists easy to pick up just other plot twists would be more surprising. Definitely worth a watch!

And Netflix canceled it.

Andor was fantastic.
Season 2 of Only Murders in the Building was fun, but not as good as Season 1.
Watching Willow now. First two episodes were promising, but episode 3 was awful…We’ll see.
I was very impressed with Andor. Acting aside, I think it was the first of the Star Wars series with a well-written plot.

(Despite predictability, I do love Star Wars)

Been digging through the classics section on HBOMAX

Lone Wolf and Cub: Sword of Vengeance
Seven Samurai
Bridge on The River Kwai.

We watched "M3GAN" the other night via YouTube rental. Oh, man, where to start...? So, the premise is not new, of course; there's been a million and a half "good doll goes killer" movies, and we all know the most famous one. This should have been a fun movie, but all three of us said that we found ourselves rooting for the doll by the end of the movie. There was just no one likable, as a character, and the acting was horrid -- especially the lead adult protagonist "aunt". I've seen Lifetime Movie actresses with better range than her.

That's unfortunate, as my daughter was really waiting impatiently to see this one since the first trailer some time ago.

I've been watching AMC's Preacher on Hulu.
Not for anyone easily offended.
Seth Rogen works on the show, so it is similar to The Boys in that it has no issue with taboo subject matter.

That being said, I do find myself laughing at stuff that shouldn't be funny. But I've got gallows humor in my DNA.

Finished all the current episodes of The Last of Us on Hulu. Seeing Nick Offerman in that role was pretty bizarre. I mean, that's Ron Swanson man! 😅

I've been watching AMC's Preacher on Hulu.
Not for anyone easily offended.
Seth Rogen works on the show, so it is similar to The Boys in that it has no issue with taboo subject matter.

That being said, I do find myself laughing at stuff that shouldn't be funny. But I've got gallows humor in my DNA.
Preacher is a great show.

Just recently watched

Lone Wolf and Cub: Baby Cart at The River Styx
Lone Wolf and Cub: Baby Cart to Hades

Akira Kurosawa's The Hidden Fortress. This is movie George Lucas will often mention as an inspiration to Star Wars. So much so, that he has even said which characters directly influenced his characters directly in SW. The movie is a fun adventure that will often leave the audience wondering how the characters will escape one misstep after another.

Shrinking on Apple+ is one of the best I’ve seen in a while. Pretty deep stuff but the comedy is great.