• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Netflix and other shows you are watching

The only character with “backstory” is Cassian Andor himself but this is technically his back story because this is basically a prequel to Rogue One where he was a main character. So no backstory needed for this series. I think that’s my issue with it and it feels a little slow for me. So much dialog and talking and it’s not a story that’s drawing me in. I’m not that interested in what’s happening so hopefully that changes. I haven’t watched this weeks episode yet

No spoilers, but I think you'll enjoy this episode more. It has more of that classic Star Wars feel you're looking for.

Last night Watched the Luckiest Girl Alive. Dark but interesting. Mila Kunis plays the main character that’s enough for me 😉

Well... I'm just getting started with NF's. LOL... yeah yeah.
Anyway... doing OZARK.
I'll be browsing this thread for tips on what's good.

We saw "Smile" in the theater here because my daughter wanted to see it. It is exactly what you expect it to be -- and that's not saying much. Aside from that, there are absolutely no likable characters in it (Kal Penn's talent was completely wasted in this film).

*My daughter wanted to see it because she couldn't go with her friends when they saw it in NL, because MA16 means NO ONE under 16, even with parents. So, we saw it here so that she can talk about it with her friends when she gets back.

Disappointed with Amazon Prime, still waiting for season two of Carnival Row.
Just finished Counterpart, which is a few years old at least, but I thought it was good. We also started Peripheral. Both on Prime and you really need to pay attention on both.

Just started Dark on Netflix. So far it's intresting and I love the cinematography. One thing to note that made me chuckle. I'm watching it with subtitles because the audio mix is much better and the acting feels better that way. On screen they had. "9 November 2019" with the subtitle reading "November 9, 2019." I guess ze Germans think us Mericans would get too confused so we needed the subtitle for that one 😂

Just started Dark on Netflix. So far it's intresting and I love the cinematography. One thing to note that made me chuckle. I'm watching it with subtitles because the audio mix is much better and the acting feels better that way. On screen they had. "9 November 2019" with the subtitle reading "November 9, 2019." I guess ze Germans think us Mericans would get too confused so we needed the subtitle for that one 😂
Imagine if they tried writing it out via arabic numerals...

It that the one with Bobby Carnivale? Saw the preview and put that on my to watch list. Definitely looks like it ought to be good.
Yes, him and Naomi Watts co-stars. Great acting in this limited series. Crazy story based on a true story.