• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Box Pass

I guess I'm a relative newbie...I'm in if you got space in the backseat. Email sent.Cheers,Matt the Avenger

Email sent.Is this pass still happening?  I notice it's been awhile since OpusxZgars last posted. Let the games begin! :biggrin:

I'm very much a newbie, just finished my second purchase (not single cigars, but a random 20 with help from the store)Money's not an issue, but there's SUCH a variety out there, I'd love to be in on this.Sending email now

I'm new to this Cigar Pass thing, but it sounds very cool!
I'd like to be in on this Pass, is it still happening?

I think OpusZgars is MIA.  Are you still in "Nu Joysea?" :confused:   Someone knock on his door.  Otherwise, we shouldn't let this pass die.  What ideas are out there for a pass?  This is my first, so it's all new to me!How about a maduro or torpedo pass, or something thematic like a Confirmation # Pass where the first # (greater than zero) of the confirmation on the box sent to you is the # that you take and the last # is the # of cigars that you put in.  Totally random.  I don't know..... something, though.What are your thoughts? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Please Note:I just sent OpusxZgars an email regarding this pass. Hopefully we'll hear something soon.- Rod

Ok. Opus has now officially been declared MIA. :(Rather than leave everyone who signed up for this pass hanging, I've decided to take it over. So far, the following people have shown interest in participating:TomUfer
FIRELARZ
wolfman2001
mel
JerryG
bonneville
macattak
AndyD93
Pepe
DaveWF
vern
dmg2
Mmarcus1
consorzio
awoodby
DenRosen
DarrenRIf you are on the above list and are still interested in participating, I need to send me your snailer, email address, and telephone number. (Senior members may omit the phone number.) Please send this information to KStevenson@CigarPass.com.All paritcipants have until Friday, 5/11 to send me their contact information. The pass will be mailed out on Monday, 5/14. I'll post more information concerning special rules and pass contents later.Sorry this one has taken so long to get started.

Alrighty Keith. Thanks for getting this thing off the ground. Another box pass. Is there a point at which I could actually OD from passing.:)LOL I hope not.

Well, Keith just picked this one up a coupla days ago. So, we should give him some time to get it together. I'm sure it'll be a good one though. :)

How about a mild-medium cigar pass?  Seems that most newbies start in this range, so we should all have some good ones available.What do you think?
Dave :cool:

Hey Guys, I'm back. I was out of town filming and had no time to check emails. Been busy (but not an excuse) Sorry for the long delay. If you are all still interested (and can forgive me) I will then get all of the people who emailed me with their snailers and get it together by thursday morning (may 10th). Once again sorry that I left you all hanging. ADMIN: Sorry for being MIA.

All is forgiven, my son. :)LOL Glad you're still around and will be carrying on with the pass.

Just to be sure, who do you have on the list so far?
(i.e. am I on the list?)Dave :cool: