• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Starts a Pass...

Okay. Just a couple more days until we shut down the sign up sheet and put everything in order. I am probably looking at a Friday (late) or Saturday cutoff. I will try to post ample warning.

Question? Should we use Insurance in addition to DC or just DC when sending the pass?

Ya'll be nice to DaveDW here. I am going to have to do something nice for him. :D

Well, you sent such a nice e-mail, I'll sign up :) Addy in profile (at the end.)

IMO, insurance is for wimps! We either trust these bunch of insane strangers, or we don't. I typically do -- even if folks like DWF and the AssMan are playing :p

Actually, Dave's a good guy... I'm not sure about Joe, though :0

:D Whoopieeee!!!! :D

We have 6!

Thanks for coming aboard Misc.

Hey Misc. The email was from the heart. You will be the teacher of this pass, observing his student. Cross your fingers.

It's Katie Bar the Door, Balls to the Wall, and all those kinda sayings that you may come up with.

Due to the recent posting by "nasanasa," No new signups to the pass with a higher user number than mine. Unless an elder can vouch for their identity. Except of course "Tex." He's lost anyway... :)

Sorry.

I can't believe it. I am already turning into a snob. :(

So, Sack, and I in or out....wait, I just know that will be taken and slaughtered. Anyway, am i included in the pass, even though I am new to the group?

ALostTexan

You Are Included Tex. You were the first to sign on I think. I was just scared that nasanasa would register under a new name and try to join in. Just trying to look out for you and the others.

Cool, disregard the PM then, if you have time.

I will try not to disappoint the group.

ALostTexan

Except of course "Tex." He's lost anyway...

Sorry for the confusion everyone. I did not mean Tex was lost from the pass. I was referring to his name.

Tex is in! Yippeeee!

Go passes!

:thumbs:

yum, yum!
:p
"And as the good reverend said, to what we owe this great pass, I do not know. But I do now that, tonight, the smokers of CP will pass victoriously and with much fun."
:D
"Let's kick the tires and light the fires boys!"

:thumbs:

This Pass has officially begun!

Let the Fun Begin!!

I have the lineup ready. If you read my earlier post about a Saturday, 12 noon deadline, I deleted it. It is 2:20 am and I cannot sleep so I decided to start the pass NOW!

Lookout Shadow. It is hitting your door first. Be sure to brag on my packing when you get it. :sign:

Here is the order in which you will recieve the "Wonderful" Box of Sticks. :)

Shipping Order || Name

1 || Shadow
2 || alosttexan
3 || sir-smokes-a-lot
4 || misc
5 || Joe.M.
6 || ricmac25
7 || SD_Stack - back to me - yippeeeeee

Starting lineup of cigars as follows:

Number Cigar

1 TTT Trinidad Corona
2 La Gloria Cubana Wavell Maduro
3 Montecristo Platinum No. 5
4 Montecristo H2000 Kilimanjaro
5 Montecristo Churchill
6 Romeo y Julieta Reserve Maduro No. 4
7 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro
8 H. Upmann Habano 2000 No. 4
9 Mayorga Churchill
10 Mayorga High Octane Parejo
11 Don Diego Torpedo Maduro 'Old'
12 LaVeija Habana Cedar Chateau No. 1
13 Astral Cameroon Descanso Tubos
14 Placensia T.K.O. 'Very Full Bodied'
15 El Rico Habana Habana Club
16 Henry Clay Fantasia Tubed
17 Jose Marti Cuba Libra Chicos Maduro 8-Pack
18 JR Ultimate Double Corona
19 Flor De Gonzalez Torpedo
20 Partagas Black Magnifico

Tracking/insurance numbers to Shadow:

Tracking: 0303 0130 0001 7514 6521
Insurance: VE 096 132 615 US

I will take it to the post office Monday. It should be there on Wednesday.

Shweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Let her roll! ;)

Hell yeah. Nice selection of sticks.

When does this pass get moved to the In Progress Section?

ALostTexan

PM Received!

Moved to [Cigar Passes In Progress] as requested.

Good luck on your first pass!

Dave :)

Shadow! The package has been shipped. I dropped it off 10 minutes ago and it will be put on a truck today (Saturday) they say. The sweet little old lady at the PO said it would arrive in 2-days (including Sunday) so you should get it Monday. I guess it could possibly get there Tuesday. Who knows. Anyway, I have passed it along to the responsibility of the good ole USPS. I hope everything is in the box. I checked and re-checked.

Again, the tracking # is 0303 0130 0001 7514 6521

I hope you are home Shadow. I forgot to get a confirmation from you. Oopps. Let me know.

Have a great weekend everybody. Thanks for joining in. I hope you will not be disappointed.

Steve

Damn, got two passes heading my way! WOO HOO!!!!!

Standing by to receive.

SD as soon as I get the pass I'll post a review of your packing method! :sign:

Yea! I am glad you will be there to recieve it. I should have asked before I mailed it.

SD as soon as I get the pass I'll post a review of your packing method!

Oh my goodness. The master is scrutinizing a newbie. Please go easy on me... or lie! :)

Just sent you my snaily. I really like the idea of just jumping in to something, rather than dotting all the i's and crossing the t's.
Looking forward to getting this started.

psyktek