• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Starts a Pass...

WELL?

It sure is getting hot out here standing at the mailbox... :D :sign:

Misc.'s new addy is no prob.
Just had no time between calc and the double shift of lifeguarding I had today to send it out.

Should be in the mail tommorrow.

Okay, takes and puts.

Takes:

#4 Montecristo Kilamanjaro
#11 Don Diego Mad. Torp.
#17 Jose Marti Cuba Libre Chicos
#24 St. Luis Rey Reserva

Puts:

#30 Perdomo Fresco
#31 Occidental H.S.G. torp.
#32 Flor de Florez Cab. Sel.
#33 Suarez Gran Res.
#34 The Griffen's Fuerte
#35 Sancho Panza
#36 Don Thomas Spec. Ed.
#37 Don Lino Colorado

Hey Guys,
Just a note here, I'll be leaving town for Cancun the 6th of August and returning the 11th. This might mess up my turn in the pass. I'm last to go so I don't know if it will get to me by then. Joe M goes before me. I guess we can either have Joe hold on and send it so I get it on the 11th or we skip me ??? .

There will be someone at the house so if the package were to get there a little early it won't be just sitting outside.

I would still like to be a part of this pass, but if you need to skip me I'll understand. Sorry for the problem, this trip was just planned within the last week.

Maybe Misc could send it to you and you could send it to Joe and he could send it home to me. Wonder if Misc is up to it and can he get it to you in enough time for you to get it out before you leave?

Chime in...

Whatever the Pass Master decides..... I'm good wif! ;)

Sir Smokes. Thanks for the puts. I appreciate the extra effort you put forth to keep the pass going.

The idea above sounds good to me. Let's let misc chime in to see if he can get the box turned around in enough time to get it there.

i apologize for the long turnaround.

have an aging aunt that has been in ill health lately and my famly and myself have been driving to take care of some problems this week (she lives 1 hr. away from us.).

hopefully I can mail it tommorrow though.

sorry about the delay.

That's just fine. Sorry to hear about your Aunt. That may help us with RicMac's situation anyway.

Misc. Forget what I said about sending the pass to RicMac instead of JoeM. There will not be enough time for that. Just keep it going like we planned and Joe can hold it so it will arrive a RicMac's close to the 11th. It will still make it home by the end of the month and no one will have to go to any extra trouble. Thanks.

Hello :) ..... anybody home?? ??? Whats the deal? :(

Testing! Testing! Is this Mic on? Hellooooooooooooooooooooo? :(

10-4 Good Buddy. I read ya loud and clear. Come on...

Breaker, breaker C-P, you got your ears on Smokes? Come Back!

Hmmm. Wonder what is wrong?

Sir-Smokes got the box 12-days ago on 7/26. Misc left town on 7/27 and Sir-Smokes was supposed to mail the pass to him at his alternate address. I don't know if it has been mailed. The last word from sir-smokes was that he would mail it on Aug. 1st or 2nd, I can't remember.

Can't contact Misc, he is out of town. I wonder when he will return?

Is it too late for Sir-Smokes to mail the box to the alternate address?

Has someone kidnapped Sir-Smokes and the pass?

I hope his aunt is okay.

I PM'd him several times, but no answer.

Should I be worried?

What next?

No word from Sir-Smokes-a-Lot.

Sir-Smokes, if something is wrong, let us know. If there has been a delay, that's ok. Just check in with the status of the pass. Please.

THanks.

Okay. I phoned Sir-Smokes today. Your mother is very pleasant by the way Smokes. ( if that's your mother)

Sir-Smokes has had a few family problems that I will not divulge here.

He promises to mail the package out today or tomorrow and post the DC# for us.

I told him to send it to JoeM because we don't know where Misc is and Joe can send it to everyone else. We will work that out when Joe gets the box.

Hopefully we are back on again!

Sorry for calling you Sir-Smokes and getting you out of bed. I wish I was in college again and could sleep all day! :D

Good Day!

Cool deal!! Ready and waiting!! :thumbs:

SD, thanks for not revealing the reasons for the delays here. I appreciate your restraint. Nevertheless, have posted in the lobby an account of my recent rough times and the reasons for the delay.
While they are personal family topics, I thought that my brothers (I :love: you guys :p ) shopuld know the reasons of the delay.

I wish I could sleep all day too. :D
Work starts at 1pm and goes till-?

Joe M., without further ado, it will be on its way.

SD, thanks for the baggies.

Also included a host bag w/ a Mayorga and a Camacho shaped cigar.

WoooHoooo!

A Host Bag!

Thanks for being part of the pass Sir-Smokes. We'll be awaiting the DC#.

Good Day!

I promise not to wake you up anymore! :)