• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Starts a Pass...

Hello there psyktek, the normal way it works is you go to the Lobby on your first post and introduce yourself. Then we greet you and make sure your on the up and up. The next thing is you can not come in on an active pass and just jump in and say, I want in. Try out what I said and you'll make more friends here than enemies.... :)

I have received two emails like this from folks. "After" the pass was Mailed and moved to "In Progress."

you should kill them. :D
now, if I could only remove the two gentlemen that exist between me and a pass....

Got home tonight expecting two passes. Well Stogie's made it but the USPS is holding SD's pass hostage so all I have is a slip of paper telling me I can pick it up tomorrow. ???

I'll be picking it up tomorrow afternoon and will report back then.

Picked up the pass from the P.O. on the way home from work.

Takes:

6 - Romeo y Jullietta Reserve Maduro #4
20 - Partagas Black Magnifico

Puts:

21 - Avo Corona
22 - AF 858 Maduro
23 - CAO Maduro Toro
24 - St. Luis Rey Reserva Especial Double Corona (This is the newly reintroduced SLR)
25 - ERDM Robusto Salado

Package is ready to be shipped out tomorrow to alosttexan. Confirmation # 0103 8555 7491 3816 7267. Insured # VE 096 132 703 US. Heads up Steve. Innnnnnnnnnncommmmmmingggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

Thanks SD for having me in this pass and for the bomb. OBTW, good packaging of the pass! :thumbs:

C'mon guys -- chop chop! :p

I'm leaving town 7/27 -- but it looks like it'll get here in plenty of time. Just so y'all know, though, if there's some hold up, I'll send my "other" address (or you can skip me, or whatever).

...But it looks like there won't be a problem -- just wanted to let everyone know.

Well, no sign of the pass today, or even a notice that it is waiting.

ALostTexan

OK. Box made it here today. I am very impressed with Sack's job of organizing the pass, too.

I work tonight until 11:00, so I will probably wait until tomorrow evening (Sunday) to get the box back in the mail.

ALostTexan

Oh yeah, I forgot. Sir-smokes-a-lot, you ready and willing to accept?

ALostTexan

Hey there ALostTexan. Columbus Ohio must be a real special place cause here in Orlando Florida the post offices are all closed on Sunday nights..... :p

24hr - 7day/week Post Office at the Airport.

Many cities do have this option, too. I can remember right off hand mailing packages all hours of the night/week at DFW Airport in Dallas. Sorry to hear that Orlando is a little behind the times.

ALostTexan

Oh where, oh where... are you tonight? Why did you leave me here all alone? I searched the world over and I thought I found true love. You met another and... you were gone.

Sorry, everyone. Sick as a dog the last two days....but they are in the mail now.

Delivery Confirmation Number 0303 0130 0001 7514 6545

Insurance Number VE 096 132 725 US

Takes:
#2 La Gloria Cubana Wavell Maduro
#10 Mayorga High Octane Parejo

Puts:
#26 Carlos Torano Signature Collection Toro
#27 Hoyo de Monterrey Seleccion Royale Baron
#28 Arturo Fuente Double Chateau Sungrown
#29 Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur #5

Again, thanks for including me in the box pass.

ALostTexan

Hey guys -- I'm leaving town Monday. Sent an e-mail with out of town address to our allustrious host -- but Sir Smokes should wait on mailing until he either gets my alternate address or hears that I'm being skipped.

Either way is fine with me -- I don't want to mess up the pass -- but don't send it to my house, or I'll have to have Mrs. Misc to puts & takes and lord-knows WHAT might happen! :D

Thanks!

Okay.

I have emailed and PM'd Sir-Smokes with the new address and instructions.

We would think about skipping you Misc. After all, Sir-Smokes is the one who has to write out a new address label and CF ticket. It is absolutely no trouble for me or anyone else in the pass. We don't mind at all. :sign:

Sir-Smokes, you know we love you. :love: I appreciate all the extra effort you had to put forth to keep the pass going. Thanks.

Let me know if you have any questions.