• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Starts a Pass...

SORRY !! I forgot to post up!! Sent it out yesterday! will post up tracking # as soon as I find it :)

JOE.M. said:
SORRY !! I forgot to post up!! Sent it out yesterday! will post up tracking # as soon as I find it :)
See, that is what happens when you get old Joe. :p So Joe, did you get the senior discount at Sizzler yet? :sign:

ParaGod said:
See, that is what happens when you get old Joe. :p So Joe, did you get the senior discount at Sizzler yet? :sign:
Are you kiddin'! I have had 4 hip replacements and a large portion of my intestinal track From my stomach to my A$$ hole removed! All I need is my Prostate cleaned and slap a diaper on me and I am the poster child for AARP!! :p

Anywho! Forgot the tracking # again! 0103 8555 7490 3270 0546 ! Should be landing today!! :thumbs:

Track & Confirm

Current Status
You entered 0103 8555 7490 3270 0546

** Your item was delivered at 7:16 am on August 18, 2003 in MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA 94042.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Ted!! HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ted! Anybody home?? ???

Hey Joe, your gonna have to yell louder than that. You know ole' Ted is kinda hard at hearin'..... :D :sign: :p :0

I didn't want to startle him, You know those old guy's and there week hearts! :p

Got the box, tonight. It looks to be in good condition, if the amount of tape is any indication. We've got Mrs. Misc's birthday on Friday and out of town guests for the weekend -- I'll do my best to get it turned around tomorrow (Thurs) but, otherwise, it might not go out until Monday.

Woo-hoo!

Glad you got it. Only one more to go and then it's coming home!

Thanks for participating everyone.

Ok, here's my damage:

Takes:

* Sancho Panza &
* Don Thomas
because I promised someone I'd send them some :)
and
* Astral TVS &
* FuenteDCS
because how could anyone leave those fine cigars just sitting in the box, like that?!

:)

Puts:
* RyJ Rothchild en tubo
* Monte Cruz Negra Cubana
* Bolivar 1895 (with above, gifts from Steve Saka, himself :))
* Montecristo Maestro
* Pleiades Saturn (original blend -- no longer available)
* Ashton Churchill

Plus a Duque Wavell for the host bag. It's a mild cigar, but one of the tastier ones that I really enjoy. A good "before lunch" cigar :)

Thanks all. I'll do my best to get this out this afternoon, so it doesn't have to wait. DC# after I send it. Off to Hialeah FL, right?

Thanks for the rush Misc. Good puts/takes. Looks good.

Off to Florida. One more stop before coming home! Yippeee!

Comin' to ya RicMac! :D

Thanks.

Who is Steve Saka? ???

Off to FL in yesterday's (Thu) mail
DC 0303 0130 0001 7514 6552
INS ($200) VE 096 132 717 US

And I wanted to say Thanks! again for keeping me in the pass, despite my travels. Lots o' fun :)

:thumbs: for future ref. dudes.
If ya get ins., you do not need to get DC as well, b/c the ins. works the same way.

You're welcome misc. I was glad to give everyone else extreme orders that they had to comply with to keep you in the pass. :D

Seriously though. I am glad it worked out for us both. See you on the next run.

Thanks

WoooHoooo!!!!!

Track & Confirm

Current Status

You entered 0303 0130 0001 7514 6552

Your item was delivered at 1:45 pm on August 23, 2003 in HIALEAH, FL 33013.

--------------------------------------------------

Looks like it might make it home this week!

Edited:
Oh, Ric, if you want to let Gator join in on the pass, he is more than welcome.

RIC
Also, I know you are busy with the virus problem at the school, so if you need to keep the pass held up to work, thats fine. Take all the time you need. I'm in no rush. :D

Thanks SD, its here at my house nice and safe. I got it on Saturday. I'm at school late again. Hopefully out tomorrow.

Ok I finally got to play with the cigars today... no not like that you pervert.

Anyway, here are the puts and takes:

Take:
Hoyo de Monterrey Seleccion Royale
Indian Tabac super fuerte churchill natural
Suarez Gran Reserve

Puts:
Partagas - Shorts '00 (ISOM)
Arturo Fuente - Short Story
Padron 3000 M
Puros Indios - Petite Perla
Don Manuel - Robusto

I probably won't be able to get it out tomorrow, Probably looking at thursday at the earliest. Let me know if these puts/takes are ok.