• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

Bombs Away!

0308 3390 000 1232 0066

0308 3390 000 1232 0059

0308 3390 000 1232 0042

0308 3390 000 1232 0035

Fuggin' newbies. :sign:

I get the sneaking suspicion that the FOGs are playing for a tie :cool: Screw that...I smell blood.... :whistling:

Playing for a tie my ass... hell, I don't even OWN a tie :laugh:

reloading launch tubes as we speak...

Since I spent my whole evening yesterday gasping for air (courtesy of a Swissy bomb), I can say for CERTAIN that he is not playing for a tie. Thanks for a tremendous hit, bro, that was top shelf!

It is a shame that his hit on me will cause another FOG to suffer. :cool: Of course, he has no way of really knowing how insane I really am: Linky

Oh good... I was getting ready to put in a favor with your local FD and see if there was any wondering, muttering newbies unidentified in your area! Thought maybe I went a little over and possibly killed ya! :cool:

You, insane? well... you ARE a lawer...

I've been hit again! NorCal_Aaron, I appreciate the nice package of smokes. My PIF abilities are being tested by you guys. I was already a little behind, I guess this is the kick in the pants I needed to get back on track.

:thumbs:

OK Kreskin, just remember who killed you first.

Not delayed just nice even spread out destruction. I am predicting a few more bombs will go off today. :whistling:

Oh I do not forget sitting here that day and saying "Who the hell is the Master Of Space And Time". Spent more than a few hour that day trying to figure it out you dirty bastige. :laugh:

gerard-butler-i-leave-for-five-minu.jpg

0307 0020 0000 2813 6426

~Boar :whistling:

:angry:

GONZ! Ya rat bastid! What a killer way to start my next day off (in exactly 8 more hours)!

Thanks man!

Trey

MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY...Darkstar, Spad31..have taken surface to air fire on egress from primary target...1 engine on fire and NONOP, fuel leak, losing pressure...diverting to alternate landing site...expecting gear-up landing.

:angry:

The FOG's do not understand what is happening and what is going to happen. I got real fresh newbs PMing now to take a shot. I know some of you FOG's are real tight with each other. Please if you are close friends with another FOG please make sure you let them know you care. Very soon CP will be missing a FOG. :whistling:

The FOG's do not understand what is happening and what is going to happen. I got real fresh newbs PMing now to take a shot. I know some of you FOG's are real tight with each other. Please if you are close friends with another FOG please make sure you let them know you care. Very soon CP will be missing a FOG. :whistling:

We still haven't heard from my second hit! I think I killed the old bastid... :laugh:

Are they bombing for the right reasons!? ;)

Two more hits this week. I'm amazed at what these so called noobs are throwing at me. Wow! Thank you very much you crazy sons a bitches!

I'm bombing because of the tax deduction I get, right?

I'm bombing because I'm pissed I got dragged into their little 'police action

:laugh: