• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie willing to accept all handouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you guys know that if any of you guys have some smokes you don't care for or just need to make space.
I'd be glad to relieve you of them.
If there are any takers my address is:

Mike Parnell
482 sanders rd
Pageland,SC 29728

Can't blame a man for trying!!!
Mike, I do have some rockets I'll be happy to send your way. My little Chihuahua had some leftover pot roast last night, and first thing this morning she dropped off some Petite Corona sized Maduros on the lawn. I'll bag 'em up and get them right off to you. Hope you enjoy them to the fullest..... :angry:

B.B.S.

I'm not going to bite this time. Most obvious trolling ever

Wow......

I thought for sure this was a joke when I saw the title. Upon opening the thread, this clown is actually serious......

I'm gonna blatantly bite. The only thing worse then an uninvited guest is a uninvited guest whose a mooch. Take your cheap a$$ down to your local B&M, buy some damn cigars and stop trying to feed off us. If you cant afford cigars perhaps manwhore your self out abit.

This guy has been banned.

Do we know anyone else who works for Duke Energy?

GEEZ, you're awfully ornery on your birthday.! :laugh:

Cigars sent to Mike, DC#:0103 8555 7490 3349 4088

Lemme know when ya get 'em Mike! :thumbs:

Email me at CoventryCat86@hotmail.com

I just sent him a box with some horse manure in it..............................Think I'm joking. :whistling:

The sad thing is some people on clubsplogie are defending this loser.

Wonder if he likes Cubans... :whistling:

This has to be a record as the shortest membership term! I was just getting ready to get the popcorn going.......

Can I get in on this action too? Please no dog rockets.

PM me for address. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.