• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

The Rams ruined my hopes of the general public every seeing Stafford for what he is, an incredibly talented player with moments of greatness amongst constant bone head decidisions and wild inconsistencies. Who knew that a Super Bowl win where your team wins in spite of you and your 2 picks and multiple misses of wide open receivers assures your spot in the Hall of Fame...

I'll speak no further on the matter now that I got that out of my system! 😂

You know, I feel your pain……sort of. We have a QB who wins MVP (individual awards) but can’t win in the playoffs.

Maybe he just needed a change of scenery. I listened to his wife speak and honestly what she said made a ton of sense. She said he was comfortable and without being forced to move/change, he wasn’t going to do it himself. That clicked for me. I was there, just like him, comfortable with a job/company for 20 years and wasn’t giving it my 100%. I’m happy for Stafford and you should be too.

Speaking of INTs, I think it’s shit when a QB gets tagged with an INT, when the ball hits a receivers hands then goes into the defenders. I know it won’t be changed, but that’s always bothered me.

You know, I feel your pain……sort of. We have a QB who wins MVP (individual awards) but can’t win in the playoffs.

Maybe he just needed a change of scenery. I listened to his wife speak and honestly what she said made a ton of sense. She said he was comfortable and without being forced to move/change, he wasn’t going to do it himself. That clicked for me. I was there, just like him, comfortable with a job/company for 20 years and wasn’t giving it my 100%. I’m happy for Stafford and you should be too.

Speaking of INTs, I think it’s shit when a QB gets tagged with an INT, when the ball hits a receivers hands then goes into the defenders. I know it won’t be changed, but that’s always bothered me.
Agree in principle with the interception blame, that was a bad throw though. It's not that I'm unhappy about him winning it, other than it making it harder to show my opinion is right! I appreciate a lot of what he did while a Loin. He was an absolute warrior and never had anything negative to say about the team/organization, despite having every reason to.

I'm also not saying Stafford is bad, he's just not great. Where would you put him on the list of current QBs? Not even top 5, but he's a hall of famer because they won a super bowl? What about Trent Dilfer then?

Agree in principle with the interception blame, that was a bad throw though. It's not that I'm unhappy about him winning it, other than it making it harder to show my opinion is right! I appreciate a lot of what he did while a Loin. He was an absolute warrior and never had anything negative to say about the team/organization, despite having every reason to.

I'm also not saying Stafford is bad, he's just not great. Where would you put him on the list of current QBs? Not even top 5, but he's a hall of famer because they won a super bowl? What about Trent Dilfer then?

Current list of QBs? Man, that’s a tough one.

Definitely behind:

Rodgers
Brady
Mahomes
Allen
Herbert
Burrow
Prescott

I'm not sure last night's win puts him in the Hall of Fame. I think given his mediocre history, regardless of why, indicates he may need another win or two to get into the Hall.

Just heard an interesting take on him. He's sub-500 for his career. If he has a stellar remainder of his career, then maybe you have HOF argument. Otherwise, he's not HOF caliber right now. Just a take I heard.

Floyd T

Well shit. Packers signed A-aron to a 4 yr/$50M deal. I can honestly say that’s going to be a waste. Hopefully he proves me wrong.

"Blockbuster: After weeks of negotiations, in one of the largest trades in NFL history, the Seattle Seahawks and Denver Broncos have agreed to terms for a deal involving Super-Bowl winning QB Russell Wilson, sources tell ESPN. Trade is pending a physical and Wilson’s approval."

"Blockbuster: After weeks of negotiations, in one of the largest trades in NFL history, the Seattle Seahawks and Denver Broncos have agreed to terms for a deal involving Super-Bowl winning QB Russell Wilson, sources tell ESPN. Trade is pending a physical and Wilson’s approval."
My internet is faster than yours.