• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

It’s a great time to hop on America’s team!
The Cowboys being Americas team has a great deal of dichotomy. In one way it's a slap in the face to Americans, and in another way, it symbolizes what America stands for these days .... underachievement, piss-poor management, piss-poor representation, taking the American people for everything they are dumb enough to give you, and just plain sucking!

GOOD OLD JOKE: There are two Cowboy players in the back seat of the car, who is driving? ....................... The police of course!

That's twice in three games they went for two, with little or no time on the clock, and lost by one? Harbaugh said after the Steeler game that it was because his last cornerback (Humphries) was injured in the last defensive series.

I wonder who he blamed yesterday?

He said the way the Packers were playing, they would have went down and scored in OT. Ballsy call for sure and if it were early in the season, sure I’d go for the win. This late in the season and every win counting for the playoffs, I would have taken the tie, went into OT and took my chances. Especially with the way the Ravens offense was running all over the Packers D. Hard to lose that way.

He said the way the Packers were playing, they would have went down and scored in OT. Ballsy call for sure and if it were early in the season, sure I’d go for the win. This late in the season and every win counting for the playoffs, I would have taken the tie, went into OT and took my chances. Especially with the way the Ravens offense was running all over the Packers D. Hard to lose that way.
His defense has to have gotten the message that he has no faith in them after doing that twice is two weeks. they have lost the last three game by a total of 4 points.

The Cowboys being Americas team has a great deal of dichotomy. In one way it's a slap in the face to Americans, and in another way, it symbolizes what America stands for these days .... underachievement, piss-poor management, piss-poor representation, taking the American people for everything they are dumb enough to give you, and just plain sucking!

GOOD OLD JOKE: There are two Cowboy players in the back seat of the car, who is driving? ....................... The police of course!
I just wish I had a counter argument

How far will the Cowboys fall?

They are currently the second seed in the NFC and their annual bed pooping is a little late coming this year.

I doubt that even the Cowboys could squander the division but it's a given that they will fall in the standings.

They are currently the second seed in the NFC and their annual bed pooping is a little late coming this year.

I doubt that even the Cowboys could squander the division but it's a given that they will fall in the standings.
Hey now, I need Dak and CeeDee not to suck! 😂

Cowboys aren't going anywhere this year... Would not surprise me at all if it's GB and Dallas in the NFC Championship...

Packers got lucky again yesterday, but I’ll take 12-3. Just hoping we don’t go 1 and done, in the playoffs.

Packers got lucky again yesterday, but I’ll take 12-3. Just hoping we don’t go 1 and done, in the playoffs.
Yep, if the Browns had an average Quarterback or an average head coach they would have won that game Saturday

Nobody wanna talk about the AB debacle today? I am torn on how to feel about that. I guess I hope he gets the help he needs, but he shouldn’t play football anymore, at least not until he gets it figured out.

Nobody wanna talk about the AB debacle today? I am torn on how to feel about that. I guess I hope he gets the help he needs, but he shouldn’t play football anymore, at least not until he gets it figured out.
I’m I remembering correctly but didn’t he take a huge hit a few years back and he has never been the same. Sad

I think it was the Burfict hit… He has had serious issues after that time.