• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Non-Cigar Purchases

Nice! Our ladies actually hatched out some chicks this year for the first ever. We're already completely overloaded with eggs, so might need to go into business next year when they start laying too!
You eat the Guinea Fowl eggs? Do they taste just like chicken eggs?

Nine Guinea fowl ready to become tick destroyers! Only two weeks old though, so itā€™s gonna be a bit yet. Floyd T
View attachment 44094View attachment 44095
My sister just got 30 of them for the same reason. Ticks are bad this year! Iā€™ve pulled about eight off of me. Three of which had already embedded, and I havenā€™t even really been in whatā€™s considered tick habitat.

Been hearing they are bad all over. Winter wasnā€™t cold enough, I guess.

Floyd T

You all need to raise some fire ants as pets, šŸ˜† they will take care of your tick problem. šŸ˜‚

You eat the Guinea Fowl eggs? Do they taste just like chicken eggs?

My sister just got 30 of them for the same reason. Ticks are bad this year! Iā€™ve pulled about eight off of me. Three of which had already embedded, and I havenā€™t even really been in whatā€™s considered tick habitat.
We don't have guineas, was talking about our chickens, but yes, you can eat them.

Great looking knives. Would like a set of the real thing, just don't think I could afford them. Then of course I would need lessons on how not to donate my fingertips to a salad. Just checked the WEB. The chefs knife along is $280, the full set $1700, so your friend got a miracle deal.

Last edited:
@jfields @ConDaddy I bought a new set of knives to try out. They are are serrated only on one side.
View attachment 44357
View attachment 44358
View attachment 44359
Those are actually beautiful steak knives, I personally have never noticed the difference from serrated to non serrated other than on some really cheap knives where the serrations are huge and deep and just tear stuff up.

Iā€™ll be happy to eat the steaks you cook for us using one of these!!