• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Non-Cigar Purchases

I snow boarded two years ago for the first time at Copper, it was a complete ass whooping for me... The altitude, the up and down, up and down, up and down... And I don't mean up and down the mountain either. I am still trying to figure out why I kept putting myself through the embarrassment and misery, I still have nightmares.... Long story short snow boarding is absolutely nothing like water skiing or wake boarding!!!

I snow boarded two years ago for the first time at Copper, it was a complete ass whooping for me... The altitude, the up and down, up and down, up and down... And I don't mean up and down the mountain either. I am still trying to figure out why I kept putting myself through the embarrassment and misery, I still have nightmares.... Long story short snow boarding is absolutely nothing like water skiing or wake boarding!!!
Yeah, the first couple days are brutal. I remember being completely exhausted on the bunny hill from picking myself up over and over after falling down! I thought as much as I'd skated in my life, it would be easy but that was not the case, initially at least!

I use to fly out and visit my buddy in Denver and we'd go snowboarding for 2-3 days every year. Then I bought my own board and every since that day i haven't been back during the winter to see him. Brand new dam board and boots that are now like 5 years old... Never used :( I really need to get back out.

Nice, what graphic is on it? I actually got this mostly as a park board, since I don't have a true twin. It's way shorter than most of my boards, but it's volume shifted, so still has a lot of surface areas, so hoping it will float my big ass. If so, should be a pretty sick tree board.
[/QUOTE]
Dark red and black on top, multi colored bottom with black letters spelling Burton.

I've been eyeballing one of these

I just bought an iPhone 12 Mini a few days ago. I'm definitely NOT a "newest technology!" guy, but my old phone (1st gen iPhone SE) was a bunch of years old and the battery finally decided to stop taking a charge, whatsoever. I absolutely loath how large phones and "phablets" are getting, so I never had any desire to get anything newer than what I had. However the 12 Mini is almost exactly the same dimensions as my old SE (basically an iPhone 6 guts in a 5s body), but the screen is over 1/3 larger because it is edge-to-edge. I'm still never going to use this thing to its full capabilities, but at least I have something that works again and is reliable.

I just bought an iPhone 12 Mini a few days ago. I'm definitely NOT a "newest technology!" guy, but my old phone (1st gen iPhone SE) was a bunch of years old and the battery finally decided to stop taking a charge, whatsoever. I absolutely loath how large phones and "phablets" are getting, so I never had any desire to get anything newer than what I had. However the 12 Mini is almost exactly the same dimensions as my old SE (basically an iPhone 6 guts in a 5s body), but the screen is over 1/3 larger because it is edge-to-edge. I'm still never going to use this thing to its full capabilities, but at least I have something that works again and is reliable.
I have same phone, my iPhone 7 finally shit the bed a few weeks ago... Like you I hate how large phones were getting...