• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Non-Cigar Purchases

I just upgraded from the old SE to...the new SE. Cuz I’m cheap.

I contemplated that one, as well (because I'm cheap, too!), but the fact that the 12m is no larger than the SE I was moving on from really sealed the deal. Along with that, my daughter works for T-Mobile and advised me to go with the 12. She knows when I'm looking for in a phone, what I'm not looking for in a phone, and what would work best in the middle of that road.

I just got the 12 Pro today. Camera is Awesome

You've got a better camera than I do, but this thing is a huge step up from the old SE.

It is awesome. I had the 10 and was holding out for the 12’s release. Can’t believe how much faster and responsive this phone is as well.
Yes!!!! its WAY quicker. I see apple just released and update to hopefully fix the text message missing notification issue!!!

Yes!!!! its WAY quicker. I see apple just released and update to hopefully fix the text message missing notification issue!!!

It's kind of funny -- now that I think about it, I guess I was missing some, but I just chalked it up to me not paying attention.

It is awesome. I had the 10 and was holding out for the 12’s release. Can’t believe how much faster and responsive this phone is as well.

I have the 11 Pro Max. I could get the 12 by early upgrade but I just don’t think I take enough photos to justify starting to pay all over again for it. I think I’m going to pay this one off and then see what’s next. I have 256 gb so it’s pretty storage proof and I don’t keep much on it anyway.

I was also a bit disappointed to the return of the squared edges like the 5 had. I kinda like the rounded edges though caseless it can be a slippery bugger. But am I really getting a 12 and then rocking it caseless? Probably not.

I did rock my 11 caseless for about a month until I knocked it off the ledge at the top of the staircase in the bungalow. Watching it fall all the way to the bottom stairs. Surprisingly nothing cracked broke or dented on its way down the wooden stairs. Maybe it’s soft or something lol.