• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Non-Cigar Purchases

For those of us who only see snow in photos. What the heck is this stuff?!? The second pick looks like uncomfortable flip flops.

Glad I'm not the only sub tropical guy around here.
I've never seen real snow, and I'm ok with that.

Interesting. I read an article about that one. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on it.
It came in the other day. Kudos to UPS for kicking ass.

So far, I have it turned up to the largest grind and it is still much to fine compared to what I'm used to, but it does make a nice cup of coffee.

I like the lack of a hopper, since I don't keep my beans in the hoppers. The PID controller is awesome, because it knows when the grinding is done and shuts off a few seconds later. The whole setup is caveman simple, and it's just dead sexy to look at.

It came in the other day. Kudos to UPS for kicking ass.

So far, I have it turned up to the largest grind and it is still much to fine compared to what I'm used to, but it does make a nice cup of coffee.

I like the lack of a hopper, since I don't keep my beans in the hoppers. The PID controller is awesome, because it knows when the grinding is done and shuts off a few seconds later. The whole setup is caveman simple, and it's just dead sexy to look at.
And this is with that butt plug???

These were all the rage, when I worked in Colorado:

View attachment 36578

My roommate in college had those, silly skiers...

Cool base... I bet it floats nicely in power...
Still have my Burton custom from 2010 :D

Nice, what graphic is on it? I actually got this mostly as a park board, since I don't have a true twin. It's way shorter than most of my boards, but it's volume shifted, so still has a lot of surface areas, so hoping it will float my big ass. If so, should be a pretty sick tree board.