• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Non-Cigar Purchases

Weather is starting to turn, so starting to get the itch! I've been eyeing one of these for a while. Will be really nice for backcountry missions, but hoping it will be a daily accessory at the resorts too as a way to carry water without having to take a backpack off every time I get on the lift.

Screenshot_20210829-095941.png

We also bought a couple old school jet skis we're going to take to the lake today! Almost a crime we've lived this close to a lake for 14 years without any toys for it.

Weather is starting to turn, so starting to get the itch! I've been eyeing one of these for a while. Will be really nice for backcountry missions, but hoping it will be a daily accessory at the resorts too as a way to carry water without having to take a backpack off every time I get on the lift.

View attachment 46620

We also bought a couple old school jet skis we're going to take to the lake today! Almost a crime we've lived this close to a lake for 14 years without any toys for it.
Got an email today from a lady there saying she would be making the vest this week and asking my height and weight so she can customize it. Love supporting small businesses anyways, but stuff like that make it even better as there was no mention on their website about customization. I was a little worried it would be too short, too. Makes dropping what they charge for them hurt a little less too.

Here's my 500 rack for now. I built everything in it, except the dbx compressor. Currently in a buddies studio, getting rave reviews. Now all I have to do is figure out how to get it back...😄

Attachments

• 20210731_144147.jpg
    20210731_144147.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 19