• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Non-Cigar Purchases

As our entry gift for last weekends tournament, we received a nice Addidas quarter zip and a $300 gift card for this web site whose tag line is "West Coast Prep Clothing". Saturday night, we sat the committee chairman down and told him if he ever did such a stupid thing again we would beat him senseless. He is a good friend of my son and I, and everyone else for that matter, and he actually thought stupidly expensive West coast prep clothing was a good idea for a gift at a golf outing!

One guy told him "just because you don't care what you look like doesn't mean we don't!"🤣 Even the bar tender laughed at that!

Johnnie-O <<<<< link

Man, I could see myself in some of those $48 pocket tees!

OK, I lied. I can't.

Here I thought Nine Line tees were expensive @ $27, at least they have some graphics and stuff on them.

As our entry gift for last weekends tournament, we received a nice Addidas quarter zip and a $300 gift card for this web site whose tag line is "West Coast Prep Clothing". Saturday night, we sat the committee chairman down and told him if he ever did such a stupid thing again we would beat him senseless. He is a good friend of my son and I, and everyone else for that matter, and he actually thought stupidly expensive West coast prep clothing was a good idea for a gift at a golf outing!

One guy told him "just because you don't care what you look like doesn't mean we don't!"🤣 Even the bar tender laughed at that!

Johnnie-O <<<<< link
Looks like crap you can just buy from Old Navy

Johnnie-O <<<<< link

Maybe he meant to get you guys @Johnny-O! gift cards.

Man, I could see myself in some of those $48 pocket tees!

OK, I lied. I can't.

Here I thought Nine Line tees were expensive @ $27, at least they have some graphics and stuff on them.

I wonder what makes a plain polo cost $98?? It's like Travolta in Pulp Fiction with the $5 milkshake.. you don't put bourbon in it or nothin'??

Johnnie-O <<<<< link
I heard a radio ad for them the other day. They have Bones pimping it, so it has to be badass right? 😂

Picked these up used for a good price. People have been saying for years the books are much better then the tv show, so time to find out.
View attachment 58385
Books are usually better than the movie, typically because they provide more detail and mind set of the characters. This set of books is no different, IMHO. But…..if I’ve seen the movie or mini series I have tough time reading the books, already knowing the ending.

Books are usually better than the movie, typically because they provide more detail and mind set of the characters. This set of books is no different, IMHO. But…..if I’ve seen the movie or mini series I have tough time reading the books, already knowing the ending.
In the case of Game of Thrones/Song of Ice and Fire, the ending hasn’t been written yet, and things are pretty different from the show! Some people are long dead in the books, extra characters, and other craziness.

In the case of Game of Thrones/Song of Ice and Fire, the ending hasn’t been written yet, and things are pretty different from the show! Some people are long dead in the books, extra characters, and other craziness.
The way it is going we may never see that book.

For you beach-goers out there.

I highly recommend the "Shibumi Shade", https://shibumishade.com/products/shibumi-shade .

A little expensive compared to most canopies but the ease of set-up/take down and the weight difference (4 lbs vs. 50 lbs canopy) makes it a must buy in my opinion.

Adjustments are needed as the wind shifts but you need to get up to get a beer from the cooler so no problem right? :)
👍