• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One year in CP Pass Nov. 18th

Tony Bones said:
Got er'. Here's my takes and puts. I freakin' hate passive aggresive types, so if my plays are off...let me know :)

Take
7- AVO Belicoso Natural
33- Cohiba EL '01 Pyramide
58- Anejo Shark 77

Put (correlating w/ above)
94- Opus xXx Power Ranger
96- Partagas #3 EL '01 (ISOM)
95- Graycliff Espresso Presidente
97- Monte A '98...I figured you'd like something to guage the length of my penis off

:p

I'll get er' out tomorrow and post a tracking number. Thanks for having me.
[snapback]157443[/snapback]​

Great p&t Tony , the only thing Im worried about is that you might have made the Monte A unsmokeable for who ever tries to smoke it , comparing it to your penis like that. "And to think all this time I thought a Monte A was supposed to be a 9 " Cigar. :whistling: :whistling: :sign:

Thanks again for being in my pass , great job representing the West coast.

Randy :D

Randyb1 said:
Tony Bones said:
Running behind guys.  Sorry.  Headed out tomorrow.
[snapback]157746[/snapback]​

Not a problem , I figure your just trying to measure up to that Monte A one last time :rolleyes: ;)
[snapback]157749[/snapback]​

I've got a penis pump that I adapted to run off my ShopVac. She'll pull nine inches on a good day :D

If you ever make it out to Kansas remind me to keep you away from our dairy farms, those automatic milking machines don't shut off until they get 3 gallons
:whistling: :rolleyes: :sign:

Randyb1 said:
If you ever make it out to Kansas remind me to keep you away from our dairy farms, those automatic milking machines don't shut off until they get 3 gallons
:whistling: :rolleyes: :sign:
[snapback]157797[/snapback]​

Kepp him away from them?? You could duct tape him to one. :0

Tony Bones said:
OK, enough talk of my Johnson. Here's the tracking numero:

[snapback]157920[/snapback]​

Hey you started it,

Oh allright we'll leave the little fellow alone :p :p

Was it really mecessary to post twice in a row Bill....er..uh....Randy? :whistling:

:sign: :sign:

Damn, I'd forgotten all about this one! :0 (And after the last few posts I read, maybe it was just as well! Milking machines, shopvacs.... :sign: ).

Seriously though, counting my outgoing pass this will be the 4th box to pass through these doors in the last 4 weeks! My wife keeps giving me these funny looks. "no, really, honey, these are just passes!" :laugh:

Looks like a great selection to paw through as the air gets harder and harder to breathe.
Not fun living in a 13 mile wide valley when high pressure clamps a lid on emissions. :(

and I'm already planning on my own johnson measure for one of my puts. :sign: :sign:

psyktek said:
and I'm already planning on my own johnson measure for one of my puts. :sign: :sign:
[snapback]158560[/snapback]​

I had no idea you were a Partagas Shorts fan??

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Man that was fast :D , I could get this back by sometime next week .
Oh No , I feal the pee pee dance comming on :p

Track & Confirm

Current Status
You entered 0304 1560 0004 7784 5651

Your item arrived at 8:59 am on January 18, 2005 in SANDY, UT 84070. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later

That means I should have it by about 5 PM. :laugh:

Plenty of time to do my P&Ts and get it out by tomorrow. :D

It has arrived!! Wow, I've only just looked over the written list, and already I'm overwhelmed! Don't know what it'll be like when I actually look at the smokes! :0

Man, this was like looking into a cigar smoker's treasure chest! What a nice looking selelction of smokes. :thumbs: to everybody who went before me.

After much pondering, here's my P&T's for the group's inspection:

Took:
64. RyJ Ex. #4 '97
89. Partagas EL
92 Fuente Flor Fina 858 SG

Put:
98. VR Unicos '03
99. Sancho Panza Belicoso '98
100. PAM '64 "A" (from the Xmas sampler)

LMK if this seems OK, and I'll try to get it out today. Hey, I put in #100! :D :D

Oh, and a few extras.
101. The Griffin's XXth Anni. Robusto
102. Juan Lopez Beli (NC)
103. La Luna Maduro Fuerte

OK, no answer (what, all you guys at work?) :laugh:

DC# 03041560000532845848

Randy, thanks for having me in this one. It's been great seeing all these beautiful smokes and having a chance to share.

OK Cliff, you can officialy start the dance now! :laugh:

Just stopped in for a sec. and saw you had posted.
Everything looks great on this end. It was a pleasure haveing you in the pass.
Thanks for helping make my first pass a success :D

Oh yea I really hate to ask but "and I'm already planning on my own johnson measure for one of my puts" what one were you putting yourself up against. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Thanks again Randy